Naked forfeits

The Paddle

Have you had the pleasure of stripping naked in front of your fraternal group in order to receive the Paddle? Tell us about the first time. And tell us about the best time.

Latest Post
by  
Permanent Forfeit Strip Games

I read on another board about two stage strip games. When someone loses all of their clothing, they can continue playing. They remain nude, but can bet unworn clothing and if they lose it again they don't get it back. Has anyone here done this?...

Just made a bet with a friend

One of my friends and I just made a bet on a college football game (Syracuse v. Liberty) happening in September. Loser will be tied naked, fulfill the winner's kink, and has to post naked pictures to their profile on a kinkster website we're...

Melbourne Australia.

Greetings all. Just wondering if there are any other members of the group from Melbourne Australia here. Would love to talk. Love the whole idea of this group and having some photos done etc. Cheers.

Forfeit Nudity

This group still active? Anyone have any stories they wanna share? My most significant forfeit was a game of volleyball years ago at a camp we stayed at. Losing term was paraded naked through the campground. To make matters worse, losers also got...

forfeit nuity

anyone elses first experiance / experiances of public nudity as a result of a lost bet / forfeit?