Wondering how many TN men know about CMEN group?

CMEN Phoenix is a branch of the larger CMEN group found in California. The group is very active and I have made some good friends. The guys are all very nice and they regularly have pool parties or game nights and are looking to branch out into day hiking activities. You can find CMEN on meetup.com Register and check them out. The next pool party is tomorrow.

This topic was edited
RE:Wondering how many TN men know about CMEN group?

I tried to signup on their form and I'm waiting to hear from one of their members for approval to finish the format of the application. I guess its a very very private group and totally selective.

This post was edited

I tried to signup on their form and I'm waiting to hear from one of their members for approval to finish the format of the application. I guess its a very very private group and totally selective.

This post was edited

We have a membership. We get updates and invites via Meetup.

This post was edited

CMEN Phoenix is a branch of the larger CMEN group found in California. The group is very active and I have made some good friends. The guys are all very nice and they regularly have pool parties or game nights and are looking to branch out into day hiking activities. You can find CMEN on meetup.com Register and check them out. The next pool party is tomorrow.

Is Arizona Nude Dudes still around?

This post was edited