Lets all introduce ourshelves.

If you don't introduce yourself, we will know that you don't care about being a member of this group. And no, we don't need lots of members but rather active ones who become friends, post topics, and post photos of yourselves.

We are Donna and Dave. We found the joys of being nudists 3 years ago. We live in Iowa which is not nude friendly in the winter, so we cherish and truly enjoy the summers. We love being outdoors nude and find the feeling of the sun and the breeze on our bodies so freeing and refreshing. Also being nude in the water is so much nicer than having wet swimwear clinging to our bodies and turning cold when we get out of the water. Our love of the great outdoors and of wanting to be in an active group, is what made us decide to start this group along with our friend Tina.

We love to ride motorcycle and yes, Donna has been topless going down the highway on several occasions.

When we go to places where we can't be nude, like eating out or going out for drinks, Donna enjoys dressing in what we call "classy sexy"...and we are sure that other people enjoy it too as she has gotten lots of compliments when we have been out.

This topic was edited
RE:Lets all introduce ourshelves.

We are Deb and Dennis and we also live in the conservative state of Iowa. We had our 1st social encounter on of all things a Catholic church cruise that happened to stop at St Martin. We ran to the other side stripped and jumped into the ocean. It was only for a short time, but it was enough to get us hooked. We immediately began to research places around us that we could experience more of that freedom. We found that at Avatan in Minnesota. We even bought a place there. We have since sold it but continue to enjoy the company of the many friends we made there. We always look for new places to visit when we are on vacation and have spend time at resorts, beaches in Florida; as well as Mexico. We have never regretted that day we made the decision to head to the nude side of the beach. We also crossed of a item on our bucket list and went on a nude cruise met a few of the folks from TN in person. Looking forward to meeting many more nudist in the future.

This post was edited

Hello Im Rob. Hopefully you guys are doing well! Im from southeastern Indiana. Married with three kids. Wife isnt into the nudist life so its our little secret. Haha

This post was edited

Im Tina from Missouri. I was introduced to this lifestyle a couple years ago by a man that Im very much attracted to (who is now my boyfriend). I didnt think Id ever try being naked but he gave me a challenge (Im very competitive. ;-) ). So I now enjoy being naked when I get the chance. Im on other boards too where I have posted naked driving pics, sun tanning (my first year having a no line tan!!) and of course this group posting pics in my woods out back. I really enjoy being naked. I have met some very nice people here on TN who have helped me accept my body as it is. I do like working out, when I have the energy, and trying to stay fit. Im very grateful for the friends Ive made here and the encouragement my boyfriend has given me.

Donna and Dave are wonderful people!!!!

This post was edited

Greetings, all. I'm Jim in NW Oregon. I've had nudist tendencies for years but only began identifying as such 10 years ago and entered the world of social nudism 8 years back. I'm naked at home as much as possible and love going to resorts.
We are blessed in NW Oregon to have 3 landed resorts and 2 nude beaches as well as a few hot springs. Also, the nudity laws are fairly relaxed as long as one uses common sense and isn't obtrusive, respectful of the sensibilities of textile prisoners. (LOL). I haven't ridden my motorcycle naked yet but who knows ? My wife (of 47 years) is pretty restricted and only likes the resorts as they are structured and secure, whereas I enjoy the beaches as well. I would love to participate in nude house get-togethers but haven't had the opportunity yet.

My best to all fellow TN members and genuine nudists everywhere. Stay naked, stay healthy and happy and GOD bless. NakeyBear :-D

This post was edited

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Gale, Gale almost like the screen name Old Gal but more like the wind. As in Gale Force Winds.
My first start in public nudity was innocently enough around our backyard pool in the summer of 1999. Oh what a summer it was. Our sons were not coming home from college that summer. My husband removed his swim trunks one sunny afternoon and proclaimed to the world that for once he will have that all too elusive complete tan. Being a small and somewhat shapeless woman my reluctance soon faded since he has seen me in all of my lack of splendor.
At the movies a week later we saw a couple of friends of ours. There my husband told the story of what we did. To our surprise they told us that they went to a resort with another couple years back and went on to say how they enjoyed the experience so much. As they described it as bold, daring, exciting and perhaps the craziest single thing they ever did. I don't recall what the movie was or about . I do remember the four of us whispering in each others ears about our thoughts and to some degree our wants, needs and dare I even say it.... desires.
My husband extended and open invitation to join us. Much to my surprise they brought another couple with them.
Well this went on a couple of times and by summers end we would have several different couples joining us.
There was this one couple that introduced us to the AANR. Well the rest is history. We went from backdoor nudists with people we knew to outright, full fledge , members of a nudists resort.
Now it did take awhile for me to be comfortable with myself in such a setting. Being a short, thin, flat and straight woman I was of course self conscious of my less than " womanly" appearance. However, as time went on and I got to know True Nudists I was more like, hey this is me, I am what I am .

This post was edited

Hey, Gale, I really enjoyed reading your story, please keep going...

This post was edited

Hello Maria, nice to hear from you.

This post was edited

Thats a wonderful story and I think youre adorable!!!! Your pictures are awesome!!!

This post was edited

Hello, my name is Matt. I've always liked being nude. But I grew up where it wasn't acceptable. So I never have had a chance to be nude around others. In fact growing up I became uncomfortable being shirtless, I do it still. But I'd be self conscious.

I didn't get into nudism until after high school. Where it helped me with some issues I was having. But I'm forced to hide it. Even from my wife. No one I know would understand (except those I've met here). It seems a small goal. But I want to become comfortable being nude around others. Hopefully one day.

This post was edited

Hi my name is Tim have been a nudist for several years I really enjoy being nude when ever and where ever I can. I currently live in North Carolina .

This post was edited