RE:Lets all introduce ourshelves.

As another thin, flat woman wihout the standard curvy parts, your story is heartwarming to me. :-)

This post was edited

There is nothing wrong with thin and flat. Variety is the spice of life!

This post was edited

Hey everyone we are Chuck and Mona and we are from Nebraska (east side near Omaha). We are fairly new to nudism, we have been to nude beaches but have not had the opportunity to visit any resorts. We enjoy the atmosphere and the nonjudgmental people we meet. Have developed great friendships and look forward to many more. We are on the upper half of our 40s and nearly empty nesters.

This post was edited

We've had 12 of 105 members introduce themselves. Come on gang, let's hear from more!

This post was edited

Hi everyone,
We are Kim and Ray from Indiana nudists for about 5 years.
Our first date we ended up skinny dipping and now we are hooked.
We enjoy local resorts and travel often to Florida.
Hoping for a better summer this year for nudity without a pandemic.

This post was edited

Hi john here from pa I been a nudists since I was 12 started buy sleeping nude , my wife is not a nudists but goes to the club with me but stays dressed even takes most of my pics

This post was edited

let me introduce myself i am a married to a curious nudist woman. I also am looking for a group that you describe. I garden nude
in an in closed area in my side yard. I have another area curtained off for sunning a a brief cold well water showeer.
I have visited White Thorn Lodge near Pittsburgh for 2 summer seasons Then a nude winter in the snow to cross country sky. Fantastic! Even made a snow angel. Quite shocking and refreshing on a sunny winter day.
Read my profile there is more there.
Let's form a nudist / nude group virtually.

This post was edited

Hi, we are Doug and Sandy from Michigan.
We have been home nudists for a long time. In 2000 while on vacation in St. Martin, we stayed at Mt. Vernon on the opposite end of Club Orient on Orient Beach. . We walked the beach and discovered the clothing optional end of the beach. After skinnydipping there, we discovered our desire to be social nudists. We love being naked and have found nudists to be the friendliest people around.

This post was edited

Hi, we are Doug and Sandy from Michigan.
We have been home nudists for a long time. In 2000 while on vacation in St. Martin, we stayed at Mt. Vernon on the opposite end of Club Orient on Orient Beach. . We walked the beach and discovered the clothing optional end of the beach. After skinnydipping there, we discovered our desire to be social nudists. We love being naked and have found nudists to be the friendliest people around.

This post was edited

SweetPeak.....I like you just the way you are...a woman is more than just a body...you're funny, kind and a joy to chat with

This post was edited