Great news!

I just spoke with them and they hope to open the pools by the end of May. The restaurant may still be closed unless plans change but everything else will be open. Fingers crossed!

This topic was edited
RE:Great news!

Sounds promising! Here's hoping. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

This post was edited

Thanks for update post. Looking forward to getting back.

This post was edited

awesome! I was thinking of going memorial day weekend

This post was edited

You'll be able to, the pools open this Saturday, May 15! Masks are required inside for now, hopefully that changes very soon but bring on those jets!

This post was edited

Interesting reading that you're spa are finally opening up more. The two here in Dallas, have been open for months and at first mask were required but slowly you saw less and less been used. It is hard to breath in the wet sauna with mask and in the hot sauna it can make you get hot more quickly. Both have signage that you take full risk. One does however make you bring your own towel and clothing to wear in the common public area while the other does provide small towels and uniforms for common public area. Enjoy what is available.

This post was edited

Great news! I have missed it and hope to get back there soon!

This post was edited

Im sitting in Spa World as I write. The steam, sauna, and hot tubs are open. The bade pool is being filled and should open in a day or so. There are about 10 guys here. Saturday at noon has never been this empty.They are requiring masks in the wet area except in the sauna and steam room. Hopefully that changes soon. Ill probably be back tomorrow if anyone wants to join me.

Fantastic news!

This post was edited

Awesome! I can't wait to get back and walk around fully butt naked. I love being naked with other men, showing off my big bush and hairy nuts. Looking forward to the nude male bonding.

This post was edited

Haha same here. I love being naked where other people can see me, see my pubes, see my dick and balls.

This post was edited

Im sitting in Spa World as I write. The steam, sauna, and hot tubs are open. The bade pool is being filled and should open in a day or so. There are about 10 guys here. Saturday at noon has never been this empty.They are requiring masks in the wet area except in the sauna and steam room. Hopefully that changes soon. Ill probably be back tomorrow if anyone wants to join me.

I wish I had known! Great to hear they are going to open things up again soon. Really looking forward to getting back!

This post was edited