- I've heard that the Philly Naked Bike Ride is the 2d largest in the US, behind only Portland, OR. Not sure why Philly's is so popular, but...
- I did, was there from about 9 am to about 4 pm. Not very crowded early, but by early afternoon it was pretty packed. I bought one of those 10-visit...
- jim_starkcreated a topic
- Island Spa - Sunday 11/20/22
- Planning a long overdue day trip to Island Spa on Nov 20. Let me know if you can go too and I'll look for you there.
- Afternoons are great, especially on sunny days since the pool is outdoors.
- jim_stark responded to a topic "Folsom Str Fair, awesome place for free expression"
- Dude, that is some major hardware you got on there. The chain alone is impressive, but those ball weights? Damn, I've never seen anything like...
- Loving this Phillies team this year! Lot of fun watching these guys.
- jim_starkjoined a group
- MLB FANS
FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO DISCUSS BASEBALL,ESPECIALLY NOW WITH THE PLAYOFFS COMING UP.
- Sunday night's game against Dallas was awesome! Having a great time watching the Birds this year!
Yes, my first name is Jim but no, my last name isn't Stark - but I like being stark naked! Plus there's a few hidden references in there, see if you can find them all.
I'm a laid back guy comfortably middle aged wearing a big smile on my face and not much else. I'm a member of AANR, TNS, and Pine Tree. My favorite thing in the world is watching the sunrise at Gunnison, hanging out on the beach all day with great people, and then enjoying the sunset over the bay with a nice cigar ... especially now that it's not legal!
Over the years I've enjoyed going to Blacks Beach, Haulover, Sunny Rest (Fourth of July fireworks in the nude!), Playalinda, Cypress Cove, Hippie Hollow, Valley View/Orient Land Trust, The Cabanas, Chung Dam, Spa World (awesome!!), Riverside Spa, the DE Spa Parties (great while they lasted, may they Rest In Peace), Sunsport Gardens, Island Spa, and Pine Tree Associates (holy shit, I'm on the PTA Board!). HUGE fan of the Philly Naked Bike Ride!
All in all I consider myself a very lucky man. Cancer survivor since 2010 - first thyroid and now skin. The older I get, the more I appreciate spending time with laid back, low drama people. Growing older is a gift not everyone receives, and growing up is a skill not everyone can master.
Be the exception to the rule. Grow up. Be kind. Love.
Jim - 55
- 5' 11"
- New Orleans, LA
- Income Level
- IT Project Manager
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Looking to meet men or women, singles or couples, to hang out with on the beach or in other social situations, indoors or out. I've been with the same guy since 1986 and we've been happily married since 2003 (thanks Canada!) so I'm not looking for romance or hook ups. Locals get my attention first - Philly area or mid-Atlantic region. Chatting online is okay, but hanging out in person is better and being outdoors is the best. I'm not inclined to accept friend requests from those who are free members or aren't certified - and if you have blank profile, don't waste your time. But if your profile is private, I understand. Stalkers happen.
Camping, the beach, hiking, football, hockey, rugby, baseball, movies. All Naked.
Too many to list. Everything from Bogart to Clooney, Hepburn to Streep, Hitchcock to Spielberg, Star Wars to Star Trek. And don't get me started on Michelle fkking Yeoh!
Aerosmith, The Beatles, Coldplay, Siouxsie, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Eagles, ELO, Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, Pia Zadora, Genesis, Kylie Minogue, New Order, OMD, Pet Shop Boys, Pink Floyd, Prince, Rush, Springsteen, Tech N9ne, U2, Weird Al, Culture Club, Harry Styles, Lizzo, Dua Lipa, Nicki Minaj, Megan Thee Stallion, Cardi B.
They've always been cowboys but they've never been Cowboys. GO E-A-G-L-E-S!!! ...................................................................... and Gritty.