RE:Outside property maintenance

I only have a couple of spots that allow a view from my street. I can usually hear if cars or walkers are coming.
I'm always prepared to duck down or cover if the need arises.
If caught, it may not help to keep me in good graces with the neighbors but I hope it will at least prevent a visit from the local authorities!
So far, so good!

This post was edited

I only have a couple of spots that allow a view from my street. I can usually hear if cars or walkers are coming.I'm always prepared to duck down or cover if the need arises.If caught, it may not help to keep me in good graces with the neighbors but I hope it will at least prevent a visit from the local authorities!So far, so good!
My yard is fenced but Monday I was in my storage shed when a friend opened the gate and walked back to my storage shed and saw me naked. He took a couple of pictures and sent them to me. I posted them in my gallery.

This post was edited

I do just about all yard and pool maintenance nude in our fenced suburban backyard. Two story homes behind and to the side have pretty much full view from second story windows and partial from one first floor window. The neighbors know and dont care. I even get the electric blower out and blow off the patio and raised deck. During warmer months, say April through October Im wandering around nude out there at least once a day taking care of the pool. No problems doing so in twenty years.

This post was edited

I only do outside maintenance nude inside my 6' privacy fence in the back yard and don't do any that require climbing above ground level.

House next door is for sale. I was talking to the realtor who mentioned she was standing on the deck and could see that I had a pool.
I guess I will need to put a wind screen on top of the fence on that side!

This post was edited

Doing all my outside house work is a long time goal for me. Right now, I can mow some of the grass, pick up yard debris, work in the shop and use the blower in some parts of the yard. Its going to take a few years but Ill get there in the end.

This post was edited

Doing all my outside house work is a long time goal for me. Right now, I can mow some of the grass, pick up yard debris, work in the shop and use the blower in some parts of the yard. Its going to take a few years but Ill get there in the end.

Did you mean doing all my outside housework nude is a long term goal...?
Although I must admit. that since I tend to procrastinate, the way you said it would probably be appropriate for me.

This post was edited

My current project is that I'm sanding the top rails around the hot tub, soaking tub, wood benches, and the Lodge at Squaw Mountain Ranch. It's easier to do it nude rather than clothed, less washing to do, easier to take a shower to remove sawdust. I am doing the same at home except clothed and have wash to do and still have to take a shower.

This post was edited

Oops...it shouldve been long term goal. But youre also correct that it is going to be a long time. Ive got plants to grow & fill out and privacy fence to complete. Well get there...just not this summer!

This post was edited

I mowed about 2/3 rds of the yard today ....its the first time nude out on the lawn tractor. The only catch is Ive worn a hat with shoulder cloth, T-shirt and shorts in the past. But mowing in the Florida sand gets you covered with stuff when youre nude...and I mean everywhere! Ive got sand in places I didnt know I had...LOL. Anyway...it was a fun way to mow.

This post was edited

I only do outside maintenance nude inside my 6' privacy fence in the back yard and don't do any that require climbing above ground level.

Probably should andd that when we got the privacy fence, I considered putting it around the entire back and side yard, not just the pool and deck, My wife felt strongly that she wanted the pool and deck separated from the rest of the yard, so we did it her way.

This post was edited