Memorial Day Weekend

Thinking about heading there for the long Memorial Day weekend. Anyone else planning on?

This topic was edited
RE:Memorial Day Weekend

Just a heads up, they require reservations these days. I called yesterday to check on some possible dates myself. All weekdays are booked through mid-May and all weekends are booked through mid-June. Im gonna plan for early fall instead.

This post was edited

Darn, thanks for the heads up. I was checking the website and seemed they had some openings for car sites but havent called yet. Still deciding if I want to do the 9 hrs drive.

This post was edited

With the lower capacity there are often open RV sites when they are full. That said, watch the website. They should be able to increase capacity any day now. Things are opening up fast in Colorado, but limits are being dictated at the county level. That makes it more difficult to predict.

This post was edited

Did you reserve your spot in advance? They have reduced capacity. Good luck!

This post was edited

Darn, thanks for the heads up. I was checking the website and seemed they had some openings for car sites but havent called yet. Still deciding if I want to do the 9 hrs drive.

If you are concerned with the long drive, why not drive to Idaho? It's a lot closer and there are a lot of natural hot springs and free camping out there, you can even hike naked!

This post was edited

Need to get back to Valley View. Haven't been since before the pandemic, but they are taking less people per month because of the restrictions.

This post was edited

We probably wont get there until the fall.

This post was edited

We will most likely avoid the crowds. As things open up and people wanting to get out and away, it'll be crazy out there so we'll spend the weekend at our own nudist resort in our backyard!

This post was edited