RE:Shorts

The only way to wearing shorts is by doing while free balling. Love the feeling of hanging free and feeling a light breeze between my legs.

This post was edited

For those of you posting here, what is your minimum inseam for freeballing in shorts?
Mine is 3".

This post was edited

I like a 5" inseam but loose leg holes

This post was edited

I am 3" too.

This post was edited

If the weather is cold, I could get away with 3" but if I'm wearing shorts, it's usually because it's warm outside and I can't go less than 5" inseam without it being "indecent."

This post was edited

Freeballing in shorts is the only way to go. I take it a little further and wear my Ball weights or cock ring to make my cock stand out more

This post was edited

I dont bother with underwear when the weather is fine. Jeans, suit or shorts, always freeball.

This post was edited

I freewill no matter the weather winter summer autumn or spring .. only way to go

This post was edited

Freeballing/going commando? Absolutely! For me, it's all the time no matter if I'm wearing shorts, jeans, or trousers.

This post was edited

I find that the freedom and airiness associated with freeballing in shorts is sometimes accompanied by a small emergence but this doesn't bother me and has never caused any problems.

This post was edited