Looking for friends to hangout with

Good morning to all of you. I wanted to see about meeting new people here in Tidewater. Does anyone else want to meet and greet.. If anyone has a place we can all meet and enjoy some company that would be fantastic. Hope to hear from all ofyoi soon.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for friends to hangout with

Hey...I'm always interested in meeting new people and hanging out.
John

This post was edited

New subscriber. Is there any demand signal for a Norfolk-area, textiled meet/greet, in June/July? We can plot to petition the city to sequester a portion of Oceanview shore front for natural sunbathing. Or we could just have a beer.

This post was edited

I love hanging out with other guys. Dont have a large enough place for a gathering but enjoy being a part of one. I go to the Grotto once or twice a month. Thats a really good time. Beautiful. Hope to hear back. M

This post was edited

So: Any takers on getting together?

This post was edited

I am very willing to hang out. Are there any options for this. This seems overly complicated.
As someone who is retired, i am generally pretty flexible if anyone wants to commit.. Perhaps the issue really is a place to meet.

Any ideas?

Mike in Williamsburg

This post was edited

Hey there I'm always up for hanging out nude with others here locally,

Let me know when an where.
Thanks

This post was edited

Retired also just work PT interested in possible meeting and sunning.

This post was edited

I love hanging out with other guys. Dont have a large enough place for a gathering but enjoy being a part of one. I go to the Grotto once or twice a month. Thats a really good time. Beautiful. Hope to hear back. M

This sounds like me!!

This post was edited

So, is there anything in the works?

This post was edited

even with the heat.... I can fire up the firepit outback and we can hang out sitting around drinking beer and chilling with some music... since I am outta work... weekdays are open... Maybe Fri afternoon??? Lemme know so I can ensure my backyard is cleaned up...

This post was edited