- Dear Freedom Lover - Please let me wish you a Happy Thanksgiving 2018! Wishing you the very best today for a Happy, Healthy, and Beautiful Thanksgiving Day with you and your loved ones. ~Thomas
- There is no need to EVER be old. I will be middle aged until I die. I am easily bought, though, and take advantage of all available discounts.
- Perhaps we need to meet in smaller groups or even one on one to get this ball rolling
- Add me to the list of people interested in meeting up.
- I think there are many people who would be naked more often if they thought it was socially acceptable. In bed there is no social judgement to fear. I...
- Dear Freedom Lover , Today is Sunday, April 1st, 2018. It is Easter Sunday today, Sir! Wishing you and your family a Happy, Healthy, and Beautiful Easter Sunday together! Your Naked Friend ~Thomas
- Happy New Year 2018! Today is 1/1/2018! Have a great New Year Feedomlover! ~Thomas
- I went to Zebulon in May and it was a nice place. They Do allow camping but it does tend to cater to gay men. I suspect any man is welcome and I am...
64 year old widower . Home nudist all the time and social nudist seasonally (I don't suffer for my nudism).
Anonymous - 67
- 6' 0"
- Virginia Beach
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anybody who shares my desire to be free and natural. I will always be honest here except about my address and my real name (most of my friends are not ready to deal with naturism). I taught middle school for many years and have chosen not to grow up completely. My chronological age and my mental age do not seem to coordinate (although I did stop doing handstands almost ten years ago). My friends reflect all ages. I get overwhelmed with too many friends. Please contact me and chat before asking to be my friend. If I ignore a friend request, it is not a denial but I want to chat before becoming friends.
Reading, computer, chatting with all kinds of people
Classics like Gone With The Wind or The Sound of Music (I have a rather eclectic taste) but also newer but interesting films like Life as a House and House of Sand and Fog (the word 'house&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; does not have to be in the title!)
Classical and songs with hummable lyrics that I can understand. This eliminates most music today so I don't listen to much. RAP is not music!
My late wife
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details