RE:Is male Brazilian waxing worth a try?

I had a few ingrown hairs the first few times, but recently none. It's been 8 weeks and I have little growth. I have an appointment this afternoon and look forward to it. I'm hoping in a couple of years there will be no growth. I only wax my pubes. I'm too hairy to do whole body, I'd die of shock

This post was edited

Beeswax is best for furniture.

This post was edited

Hi Guys,

I am a newly qualified in Men's face, body & Intimate waxing. I have my own home based treatment room based in Leigh-On-Sea, Essex.

www.malenificent.com

Feel free to ask any questions

Many Thanks

Roger :-)

This post was edited

I bought Nad Cream from Amazon and tried it for the 1st time today! I was a little scared to try it, but I have to tell you, I have never been any smoother! Not sure how long it will last, but it sure feels good!

This post was edited

Years ago, I did the creams and tried the sugaring myself. I ended up with laser hair removal.... Gotta say its awesome... Extremely smooth

This post was edited

Years ago, I did the creams and tried the sugaring myself. I ended up with laser hair removal.... Gotta say its awesome... Extremely smooth
I've tried all sorts to stay smooth, currently a combination of laser treatment and an epilator are working well, both for the smoothness which I agree does feel fantastic, and the re-growth slowing down a great deal. The daily body shave wasn't a huge bind but I was getting fed up with it, a fortnightly laser session and maybe an epilator session in the week in between work great for me with no real need to shave in between now. The epilator took some getting used to, my partner convinced me to keep using it, its hers and she'd used it for much longer. We've both had wax treatment and it worked well for 4-6 weeks usually but the laser/epilator combo has got us both much smoother long-term, my whole body is now getting close to the full time smoothie look we both appreciate a lot, my limbs are a different story!

This post was edited

I am in the process of laser removal for my back, armpits, and manscaping area. Prepaid for all 6 treatments and only had one so far but can see a big difference.

This post was edited

Thnx all for the replies, I have always wanted to do this but fear the pain. After reading all this I feel better to try this out.

This post was edited