Anywhere in NI for outdoor nudity

Hi All, I hope youre well and thriving despite the strange times were living in. Since the likelihood of a holiday and hitting a nude beach seems remote again this year I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere local thats suitable for nude sunbathing that wont cause anyone offence or attract the attention of the PSNI and get lifted by the fuzz.

Kind regards and stay safe
Steve

This topic was edited
RE:Anywhere in NI for outdoor nudity

It's a difficult one. I know that some people use spots in the dunes behind Portstewart strand and the East strand at Portrush. Murlough near Newcastle also has been heard of having nudists in the dunes and far reaches of the beach.

I'm always open to finding new places. Had my first dip in the nip this morning, a pool in the rocks down at Dunseverick.

This post was edited

I've often wondered the same. Northern Ireland is very conservative. You'll have the PSNI feeling your collar. Be careful!

This post was edited

Would also love to find somewhere in Ni where there are other naturists

This post was edited

Hi guys, thanks for getting back. Looks like therell be tan lines again this summer. Such a shame we still seem to be living in the dark ages.

This post was edited

Hi. You're not doing it in the open at Portrush. It's discreet spots where you arent seen from the beach or by walkers on the dunes. Some folk have came close enough and seen me, but tbh, if they had wondered that far from the path, then they were either being very nosey or looking for a spot themselves.

This post was edited

We have access to a naturist campsite in Newcastle Co Down and there will be a group there next weekend 28th May - 30th May.
If you are interested email us at garyandnoreen@bn.org.uk

This post was edited

The private beach at Mount Stewart, layby just at the first gatehouse, walk a hundred yards to where the trees and shoreline leave the road to form a path by the rocks with sand revealed at low tide. Up to a dozen nude sunbathers on any sunny day, several swimming. Occasional couples, but mostly men who are discreet and welcoming enough to straight naturists like me

This post was edited

I love this place. Easy access to the water. Discreet from the road. Tolerance is given for nude sunbathing here, but other activities have seen people giving it a different profile.

If you're going to hookup for fun here, do it away from the path among the trees and not on the main path.

This post was edited