Facebook skinny dip group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/288333809295259/?ref=share

Latest Post
by  
Great British Skinny Dip Northern Ireland

https://m.facebook.com/groups/142456732575119/permalink/2109305602556879/ Massage for details or if you've questions.

Latest Post
by  
Anywhere in NI for outdoor nudity

Hi All, I hope youre well and thriving despite the strange times were living in. Since the likelihood of a holiday and hitting a nude beach seems remote again this year I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere local thats suitable for nude...

Anywhere in NI for outdoor nudity

Hi All, I hope youre well and thriving despite the strange times were living in. Since the likelihood of a holiday and hitting a nude beach seems remote again this year I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere local thats suitable for nude...

Latest Post
by  
Naked Yoga

Naked Yoga Belfast is back at last Limited to 10 people due to Covid 19 restrictions Prompt Start at 3pm Need your own mat and a towel 10 per person Grab a coffee and have a chat afterwards Contact garyandnoreen@bn.org.uk for more information

Virtual quiz Night

So strange times need different approaches. All social contact is out the window currently so.... We had a trial run of an online get together last night which sound complicated but really isn't As a result we are going to have a fun 'quiz...

Latest Post
by  
Social Evening

I am thinking of hosting an evening where we all could have the chance to meet up and have a bit of a social evening. Any one any ideas of the format the evening should have or what would encourage them to attend. I have talked about this many times...

Naturist Sun, Sauna and Sports Day. Saturday...

Naturist event day in conjunction with a private indoor/outdoor naturist-friendly venue near Limerick city. Full day event, 10am till late, overnight accommodation available, bring a bottle and stay over :) Spend the day relaxing or participating in...

Latest Post
by  
places to meet

Hi Anyone know of any places where naturists can meet in Northern Ireland, please let us know