Social Evening

I am thinking of hosting an evening where we all could have the chance to meet up and have a bit of a social evening.

Any one any ideas of the format the evening should have or what would encourage them to attend.

I have talked about this many times to different people as well, so I am for discussion and thought it more time for action rather than talking.

After all action speak louder than words - if you are interested or have any ideas please let me know.

This is a non sexual event and is open to all within reason

This topic was edited
RE:Social Evening

Hi, what a great idea. I am very much enjoying social nudity and would happily join your event.
Relaxing with like minded people, male and female, perhaps enjoying some food, music etc.
Here's hoping for a good response.

This post was edited

I would be keen as well

This post was edited

Hey- keep me posted! :-)

This post was edited

We would be interested in a social evening
What are you thinking of?

This post was edited

I have no set plans or ideas - I am hoping just to host it.

For the first night just an informal arrangement chatting about experiences and getting to know one and another.

Brain Storming to get ideas for activities which people would like to see happening.

Of course tea or coffee any alcohol people can bring there own.

You any ideas yourself - someone suggested dress poker (I would loose as I haven't a clue) but still an idea lol

This post was edited

Im up for this as well

This post was edited

Would anyone be up for setting up a Ireland nudist WhatsApp or Messenger group?

This post was edited

The WhatsApp group is a good idea

This post was edited

I am going to be hosting this event on Saturday 3rd August 2019 anytime from 7pm at my home here in Lurgan. (As it is my home please private mail me for details). Please put your thinking caps on for ideas for future events and as to what you would like to see happening at such events.

Some have mentioned about setting up a WhatsApp group so if you are interested in this forward me your name and number and I will create it again by private mail.

Tea / Coffee will be available - self service.

I have a few ideas of things to do on the evening but will be dependant on the numbers available to attend on Saturday 3rd August.

For those attending I would ask you bring a towel on which you can sit on.

Hope to see you all here.

Darren

This post was edited

Can I ask all those who are interested in attending to please private me to confirm.

Saturday 3rd August 2019 ~ 7pm/7.30pm

I have also created my own group for Social Events in Northern Ireland (please join the group)

Looking forward to it.

Darren

This post was edited