RE:Some hole-y shorts

I have a pair of shorts like that too. I was wearing them while working on my car a few weeks ago. Went to the auto parts shop completely forgetting I had them on still! They have a couple of holes in back (including one near the middle!) and a small one in front that allows penis peeks sometimes. I did wonder why the parts shop girl was VERY friendly and helpful till I realized! Oops! Lol I go there often so see how she behaves next time...

This post was edited
RE: Algunos pantalones cortos con agujero

This reminded me of my first construction job, I really ended up dirty every day so I finished with what little used clothes I had and decided to go to the used clothing store and got a comfortable pair of pants to work with, I was just very surprised that It caused a lot of curiosity among the mans and womans so from time to time I continued to use them intentionally to know the reaction of my co-workers or people in public transport, nobody has told me anything, they just look closely.

This post was edited

I modified a pair of cut offs by removing the connection between the legs. Now that is comfortable.

This post was edited

Where do you wear them?

This post was edited

I modified a pair of cut offs by removing the connection between the legs. Now that is comfortable.

Have you ever tried opening the side seams also or instead?

This post was edited