RE:Nudist or Exhibitionist?

Eloquently expressed James!

This post was edited

Some from Column A, some from Column B...

Same here! :-)

This post was edited

Probably both. I just like being naked. If people look, all the better. Especially if they Chat with me!

This post was edited

I honestly prefer living life (as much as possible) without clothing; consequently I'm always nude around home even when alone. With that said, I do love for someone to see me and when possible will happily be the only one nude in a group. So, yes, I do like people to see me. I love the comment another member posted regarding purchasing new clothing that you love and enjoying when others notice and make complements - I feel the same way about my 'clothing' - I love my body and am happy when other notice.

This post was edited

Ive thought about this a lot over the years. For me I think Im about 70% nudist, 30% exhibitionist.
I love being naked first and foremost, anywhere and anytime. Im often naked when no one can see me such as when I go kayaking, hiking, cycling, driving and indoors in the cooler weather. And even outdoors here at our cottage where Ive been naked almost all summer, we keep it fairly discreet most of the time. However things happen that remind me that I do love to show off when the situation is right. A few weeks ago a fisherman went close by our property just as I was standing up to go in a get another cup of coffee. He saw that I was naked and lingered as I made zero attempt to cover up or hide. I came back out with my cup refilled and he was going by again, this time with his shorts pulled down so I could see his bare bum. This got me a little excited so I began putting on a naked show for him which he was really enjoying and i have to say I found it very stimulating too. So occasionally I get an erotic thrill from showing off my nude body. And I do indulge this aspect of nudity when I attend naked events where it is acceptable and appropriate to do so, ie naked bar events, Street fairs ie Folsom fair, nude parties etc. where there is a definite sexual vibe to the event. Showing off nude, being seen and seeing naked people. I am dying to do a World Naked Bike Ride somewhere. Its on my naked bucket list. I think one has to be a bit of an exhibitionist to take part in that and the idea of it excites me.
However, I dont like feeling that Im offending people. Last week I was cycling nude at our local park. I never see anyone on the trails but this time I could see a man and woman coming my way so I pulled off and threw my shorts on as I wasnt sure how my nakedness would be viewed. And later the same day, I went for a cooling skinny dip in front of a lone clothed man, he didnt care and so I was totally comfortable in doing so. Im definitely more comfortable being seen by men only. If the couple had been 2 men while I was cycling Id probably not have covered up. I do think every nudist has a bit of an exhibitionistic streak in them to some degree. Just my 2 cents worth. Thanks for reading this all the way through Lol.

This post was edited

Steve, I pretty much agree with your answer. I try to be super careful about being nude at a location where it is frequented by the general/textile public and is not recognized as a clothing-optional/nude venue. This is because there are textiles out there who are so puritanical, that they will do anything in their power to crush anything that does not meet their moral standards.

The opposite of a non-designated location would be a state park like Rooster Rock in Oregon, which has a section recognized/sanctioned for clothing-optional use. We need more beach/water access areas that are recognized by the authorities as nude/clothing-optional. That way, one's nude use of the site can in no way be construed (by anyone) as any type of exhibitionism.

This post was edited

I love being naked, probably spent most of the last four days mostly nude working and otherwise. I also relish the thought of being the only one nude and being the center of attention knowing this is not likely to happen one can only dream. Maybe one day! I think I am an exhibitionist!

This post was edited

I am more of a nudist alone, love the freedom and having an all over tan. I dont mind having others see me where nudity is acceptable and I enjoy receiving comments about my all over tan. I get so comfortable naked that I forget that I am clothing free and finding myself not paying any attention to the people around me while naked. Wish I could have naked friends to hangout with and enjoy life the way it should be and the way we were born naked.

This post was edited

Fine lines? Blurry lines? Not sure, I think many people ride that line of look at me with social media being so self centered and I am amazed at how good some people are at nude selfies. :). I like being nude and I prefer to be nude with other mates and enjoy. I rarely take photos when I am in nude spaces because I am having so much fun being nude with buddies. Plus you cant really share full nude body pics on most social media so they are mostly for me I guess when I want to remember a fun nude day. I think nude bonding isn't so much exhibitionist behavior if it's done in a natural nude space. I think exhibition enters the picture when nude is out of context. In any event being nude whenever possible is always a joy.

This post was edited

I am more in the exhibitionist department. I like showing myself off naked to older men only, I'm not interested in women so I guess it gives me a sexual lift to parade in front of older men. Particularly if they get an erection looking. Or it makes them a little bit erect.

This post was edited