- TM2010created a topic
- Where to undress and redress
- For me, driving nude is the easy part. It's about where to undress and re-dress that causes me concern. When on the freeway (I-5 in Oregon), I...
- TM2010joined a group
- I am the only nudist in my family
This is a group for a nudist who is the only nudist in his/her family.
- TM2010 responded to a topic "Questions of the week - Which nude beach is your # 1 ?"
- Black's Beach (San Diego, CA) all the way. A close second (if the weather is good) would be Wreck Beach (Vancouver, BC-CN). In third-place, I...
- TM2010 responded to a topic "U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?"
- I couldn't care less. For starters, I rarely look at a man's penis when at a nudist venue. Secondly and most importantly, if the man is...
- In a sense, I can somewhat relate to how the women feel, as there have been a few times at my go-to clothing-optional beach here in Seattle, which is...
- TM2010joined a group
- TRUENUDISTS Meeting
This group is especially for those members, who want to meet personally other members. The selected profile photo must show the member in question....
First and foremost, if the weather is hot and there is water (pool or lake), I am going to find a way to be able to skinnydip and/or sunbathe naked. Because I hate tanlines, I avoid textile pools & beaches like the plague. Because I travel for work in natural areas like Oregon, I am always on the lookout for remote/secluded areas where I can strip down and skinnydip. And yes, I drive nude. I am looking to make acquaintances, swap experiences and stories, and talk about nudism. I don't really chat, though - sorry. It's not that I don't like to. Rather, I have short availability to stay logged on to this web-site. So I typically just respond to emails and check out profiles - then I log out. Would be great (if we end up getting to know each other through emails) to be able to hang out in person at a nudist resort or up here in the Seattle area and Washington State. I've been a nudist since 1997 and can tell you more about it, if you're interested. During summer, I love to go to the clothing-optional public beaches along the Seattle side of Lake Washington for nude sunbathing and skinny-dipping (totally love it). I have a real job but was also doing a lot of art/figure modeling for various local institutions for some time. If I didn't cover something and you'd like to know, just ask.
Anonymous - 49
- 5' 11"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Consultant & Art Model
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
All I'd like to say is that if we hit it off in terms of good email conversations, it would be great to meet at the clothing-optional public beaches along the Seattle side of Lake Washington. Some day I want to bike in the Fremont solstice parade wearing only a mask and no body paint.
Nudist socializing, nude sunbathing, skinny-dipping. Love good beer, wine and good food. I try to stay in shape. At this time, it is mainly by weight-lifting. I previously did martial arts for 8-years (Hung-Kuen Kung-fu). rnrnI am interested in art/figure modeling. I really enjoy doing this. rnrnI love to travel and have visited many countries. Ask me and I can give you more details. Have not traveled outside the U.S. for a long time. I travel domestically for work and will try to visit nudist resorts if they are convenient to get to.
Let's talk about this. I love to give various movies/genres a try as well.
Love to give all kinds of music a try. When I lived in Dallas, TX, I went to all sorts of concerts. When I moved to Seattle, my concert going days died. Not sure how that happened. For one thing, Seattle does not have anywhere near the number of music venues that Dallas has. Austin is even better!
Courageous people who stand up for what they believe in regardless of what others think.