Anyone going to Playalinda today?

Today is Tuesday, August 17th 2021.
Is anyone going to Playalinda today? I was on my way today but my car broke down 15 miles from the beach. The mechanic says it could take hours before they even get to my car so I'm considering taking an Uber to the beach but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get an Uber to pick me up out there this afternoon. If anyone is going and wouldn't mind giving me a lift to the gate when they leave this afternoon so I can call an Uber to get back to my mechanic or hotel depending on how long my car takes, I would greatly appreciate it.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone going to Playalinda today?

So sorry to hear about your troubles. If I were closer Id be more that happy to help.

This post was edited

Hey thanks, man. I found some shade at a park a few miles from the mechanic. I'm still enjoying a beautiful day by the water, I just wish I didn't have to wear these clothes :)

This post was edited

I hear ya man, I would've helped as well. I'm not far from there. Just have to work today :( Hope all is well for you today.

This post was edited

Thank you. I figured that it would be a really long shot when I posted this. I was originally heading to Apollo Beach today but happened to break down at the Playalinda exit. So close yet impossibly far without a vehicle. why are the naked places always so inconveniently located? hahaha

This post was edited

Hey how are you. I will be at Playalinda beach this Saturday coming 8/11/21 always looking to hang out lmk

This post was edited