Playalinda Beach

Mistress

I'm a Debbie I'm looking for a trustworthy and honest man that can submissive me as your bdsm mistress text me on my email or goggle chat if you're interested, debbiediane79@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Apollo

Going to Apollo next Monday September 25 , anybody else going ?

Latest Post
by  
Apollo Beach

Visiting Tuesday 8/22

Latest Post
by  
Playalinda

I'm heading to the beach today to meet some people and hope you're one of them my name is Captain Jack and I have a yacht in Canaveral that I take people out on if anyone is interested

Visting

Flying in this weekend. Is the beach still open? If so, where is the best spot to enter/park? Only visted the beach one time years ago in the car with a friend so not sure on directions. PM info welcome.

3/5/23 Beach Closure Update

Playalinda crossovers 6, 9, 10 and 11 are still closed. It looks like 12 may be closed, also, though somewhat desperate sun worshippers seem to have found a way around that! The good news is, traditional nude beach crossover 13 is open! Do not...

Latest Post
by  
Is there parking that is close to where...

I need for my truck to be as close as possible as I cannot walk very far at all. Has anyone else experienced similar?

Hurricane Ian Destroyed

All the pics and news coming from the National Park Service sounds pretty bad for Playalinda Beach. The Playalinda as we knew it seems no more. Can't wait for the clean up and restoration to begin and complete. Seems like it's gonna be shut...

Latest Post
by  
Playalinda and Apollo Beaches

We go to either one, once or twice a week and would love to make friends to enjoy the sun.

Cruise port-of-calls passengers - would you...

We'd love to help those stopping for a day port of call at Port Canaveral needing a ride to Playalinda. What a great way for fellow nudists to experience this beautiful beach area in our favorite way...nude!