Playalinda Beach

REOPENING AFTER HURRICANE IRMA

Alert 1 , Severity ,danger ,,REOPENING AFTER HURRICANE IRMA Due to Hurricane Irma Canaveral National Seashore closed starting September 7, 2017 THRU September 14th. Starting September 15th, Apollo Beach will be open 8 AM - 8 PM & Playalinda Beach...

Am opening

Can anyone tell me what hours the beach is open? I will be coming from Lakeland and want to get there shortly after opening. Thanks for any info you might have.

Going to Playalinda today, Sun 6 Aug 2017

Gotta work on my tan.

Latest Post
by  
hello my fellow nudist freinds. will be at...

hi my exh....nist nudist friends. I will be at playa-linda the week of the 9 thru 16 of June. unless something terrible happens. I am dating, but single and was hoping for some female to accompany me on this beautiful beach. Absorb some sun and have...

Latest Post
by  
Klondike Beach Trail

Looking for information about the Beach Trail between Playalinda Beach and Apollo. Satellite photos make it looks like a sandy hiking trail. Can it be traversed with a mountain bike without having to carry the bike most of the way? Been thinking...

Latest Post
by  
4-12-17

In Lakeland for a few days home shopping. Thinking of going to Playalinda Wednesday 4-12-17 for the day. Anyone want to go or meet up?

Latest Post
by  
FCN will be at Playalinda june 23rd, 2018...

Our nudist group First Coast Naturists will be arriving 60+ strong at lot 13 on June 23rd, 2018 ...anyone from the Jacksonville area who wants to meet Jacksonville area nudists please come over to our banner and meet us!!

Visiting Playalinda

Hi! I'll be visiting Playalinda on April 9, 2017. Really enjoy this beach. Would like to meet people from the site. Let me know if your going. Skype: rican-oak

Latest Post
by  
Upcoming weekend in Feb or March 2017

New to area. Hoping to go with someone who is a seasoned nudist and who has been to Playlinda and who can speak to other places nearby. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Heading to Playlinda

I am heading to Playlinda this morning. Really enjoy this beach. Would like to meet people from the site. Let me know if your going.

Latest Post
by