Playalinda Beach

Camping?

Years ago one could get a "backcountry permit" certain times of the year to camp directly on the beach here. Does anyone know if this is still available? I'm thinking about taking a trip here in mid-July 2016 on my motorcycle and doing...

Relaxing

Ever need a relaxing body rub after a long day aythe beach I'm open to all singles couples and groups I have great rates available 24 7 I only provide a relaxing massage

Latest Post
by  
Relaxing

Ever need a relaxing body rub after a long day aythe beach I'm open to all singles couples and groups I have great rates available 24 7 I only provide a relaxing massage

Latest Post
by  
nice area to visit

hope to meet new friends there

Latest Post
by  
glad to hear about this beach

I may visit when im off work ,I was there a long time ago and Apollo beach ,im In port orange florida

Latest Post
by  
Playa Linda is really busy this week. Great...

Been going to the beach several days, skipped today to give the tan a rest. The rangers added new sign on the way in saying parking lot 13 was for nude sunbathing. Guess its official you can be naked at 13 and half way to 12. Went by the rangers and...

Latest Post
by  
Playa Linda is really busy this week. Great...

Been going to the beach several days, skipped today to give the tan a rest. The rangers added new sign on the way in saying parking lot 13 was for nude sunbathing. Guess its official you can be naked at 13 and half way to 12. Went by the rangers and...

Latest Post
by  
Beach day 6/29

Going to be at Playalinda tomorrow. I try and go every week. Would love to meet new people and hang out.

Latest Post
by  
Going to the beach 2/15.

Anyone care to join? Message me.

Latest Post
by  
Visiting

I'm going to Palaydia Beach this afternoon and was wondering if any members on this site going to be there today.

Latest Post
by