Playalinda Beach

Darian

How did the beach fair? Were there much damage?

Latest Post
by  
New Signs in the Park

Some friends of mine and I went to Playalinda this week and I noticed there are two new signs notifying visitors that they may encounter nude sunbathers at boardwalk #13. It's good to see the park service seems to have officially accepted the...

July 22, 2019 visit, tell me your opinion

My wife wants to go to the beach tomorrow (7/22/19). We live in Sanford so Playalinda and Apollo beaches are convenient. We have frequented Apollo beach several times. Is there any reason to visit Playalinda? I have heard there is more sexual...

Soon Be Back

Not long now and we'll be back on our favourite beach in Florida for one whole month and we'll spending every day of that month there.

Will be there for annual skinny dip weekend

Join us! July 12-14 at Playalinda

Latest Post
by  
Going to Playlinda Tomorrow and next few...

I am flying in to Florida tomorrow. I will be there through Wednesday. Plan to spend everyday at the beach. Hope to make some friends when there. Send me a message if you would like to meet. Thanks Rick

Latest Post
by  
Going to be there for Memorial Day tomorrow

It would be nice to meet up with some others planning on spending the day at the beach. Shoot me a message if you would be interested in meeting up, or if you want to get to know me a little better first. Id be happy to answer any questions. Hope to...

Latest Post
by  
May 2nd - 6th

We are headed to Playalinda this weekend. Lets hope the weather is nice. So happy to hear that there are now signs posted so we don't have to worry about offending anyone. If you're in the area, swing by and say hello. We love meeting other...

Latest Post
by  
How is the sand at Playa Linda?

My wife has artificial hip and knees and the soft sand at Apollo Beach is really soft and hard for her to walk on. We have been thinking of trying Playa Linda. How is the sand down there?

Great Visit

I visited Playlinda March 7th and 8th. Two beautiful days at the beach. Thursday was a little cool and windy. Friday was just a beautiful day. I would like to find friends to talk about the beach. Maybe meet there at some time. Met a nice man Ira...

Latest Post
by