Playalinda Beach

hello all has anyone been to the beach in...

Crowded? etc? Haven't been there in months. but wasn't are if it was really crowded or not.

First time

I had an awesome time at Playalinda Beach. Got there about 3 pm but still had to park at lot 11..which was mostly empty. I didnt realize the nude beach went south of lot 13. When I got to lot 12....I immediately saw nude people. They might as well...

Playalinda

Planning to spend time at the beach later this week and coming from out of town. Are people still going ? i'm traveling alone and would like to meet a few ppl. Are there any other good spots nearby I should know about?

Late June visit

Hi all... Ill be visiting the beach in late June and would be cool to hangout with some of yall while Im there... let me know if anyone is planning on being there!

Latest Post
by  
Going to Playalinda Dec 14th

Anyone going to Playalinda this Saturday..Dec 14th?

Latest Post
by  
Beach drinks

Slightly off topic, but... Does anyone have the recipe for the Playalinda rum drink that they serve at Pier 220 in Titusville? The wife tried it and enjoyed it quite a bit. I'd like to make a half gallon thermos to make to take to the beach when...

Latest Post
by  
October Vacation

We live in the MidWest. For her birthday the wife wanted to go to Orlando and see the Mickey World sights. After a week driving around on the Highway of Death (US 4), getting lost, fighting traffic and then CROWDS, she was ready for a day at the...

Visiting Playalinda Beach for the 1st time

Hello. I will be visiting Playalinda Beach on Saturday , Nov. 2nd. This will be my 1st time visiting. Meeting with 1 Florida friend. If you see me on the beach, please say hello. Always great to chat with someone while visiting. If you have any...

Latest Post
by  
Going 1st week of Nov - Anyone want to meet...

- Anyone want to meet up?

Latest Post
by  
Going I'm October

Hi the wife and I will be in Florida the beginning of October and trying to find some people to go to the beach with we are a younger couple I'm 30 she is 21