Ballstretcher

Hi,

I am 35 years old, just start to have fun with ball ring (34mm) its fun that I can wear at work. I was thinking about some ball stretcher with more weight. Any advise? Can I have it on my balls 8h at work? Its ok to wear with boxers or better just in pants? It is really work and my skin on balls will be longer?

This topic was edited
RE:Ballstretcher

PM me I can steer you in the right direction.

This post was edited

Advice is to start slow on the weight and give it time. If you rush the weight you can actually hurt your self. Testicles are reliant, its connectors are not. Also tug of the scrotum you will find as you increase the weight the groin and lower AB muscles will feel it. One of the best places to get stretchers is at www.thechaingang.com I get a lot of stretchers from there and pre-covid, not sure about now, they used to take returns if size was not right. I use the Rounded Oval Ball Stretchers, I find them easier than the round ones to use, but as many things its all about personal preferences. I had to take a break from stretching for a medical procedure and I am soon to get back to it. Stretching has a lot of benefit's to the body. It helps increase fertility and in many ways self pride. It takes work and you will see and feel the accomplishment, but as noted, it really does take time. Also in taking time time, the effects last longer, so if you take a break, its not minimized in say a short window of a couple of weeks.

This post was edited

I just got 2 items today, from Fort Troff. They have all kinds of ball stretchers, and male toys. I got the Banger Ball Bag, which is a silicon bag that your balls fit into. Silky smooth and stretchy. Wearing it feels like someone is cupping your nuts with very soft hands. Ive had it on for hours. The 2nd item is called The Swing and Hang. Its a ball stretcher. Like a ring with a long tail attached. 3 different weight stainless steel balls go in the end to give a gentle pull all day if you like. They just had a sale. I got both items for $30. Id say the ball stretcher is a beginner stretcher.

This post was edited

Very informative! Ive also been thinking about getting into stretching and this helped a lot. Thanks!

This post was edited

Thanks for info!

This post was edited

Thanks for info!

This post was edited

I just started wearing a beginners metal ball stretcher from Fort Troff. It is held together with magnets. I wear it all day and go commando if I have to put on pants. It has a nice weight and is not painful at all. I love to combine it with my heavy gland ring so I have my cock head and balls being pulled at the same time.

This post was edited

I have an immense desire to stretch my balls, but I still don't know how to start.

This post was edited

Look at Chaingang.com

This post was edited

been doing it for yrs . To the newly interested or to them just into more info. Go to "mysecretleather.com" in that site there is a lot of great info on measuring for stretcher rings and a lot of other great info . Also Ebay has quite a lot of ball stretcher goodies and pumps etc find catagory "everything else/ adult . its there. Personaly how affective it works depends on you and how persistent and consistent you are , treat it like body building, it's the same practice makeing body recognize it needs to grow more tissue/muscle mass but it also has to rest and rebuild. A good rule of thumb if it hurts to much , it probably is too much,

This post was edited