Gallery pictures

OK, Im on the brink of tearing my hair out as admin keep deleting my photos.

I dont believe they are rude, and they conform to the requirements. Nobody else is in any picture apart from me.

Deleted pictures include:

- Naked Full frontal showing part of face. My penis is not erect.

- Naked side on picture of my body showing part of my face.

- Naked Full body shot from behind of me walking on a beach.

- My full face and shoulders.

I must have tried this 10 times and each day my pictures get deleted without any notification why.

To make matters worse, they have twice deleted my profile picture which purposely didnt show my face, and replaced it with my face. I dont find this acceptable at all.

Id love to pay and support this service, but not with the issues I have been facing.

Anybody else have this issue and have any advice?

Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Gallery pictures

When I click on the gallery all I see is images of sexy young women.Maybe thats your problem.

Yes that is the problem. Only photos of sexy young women are allowed. Old, flabby guys are only interested in seeing sexy, young women. Showing photos of old flabby guys would be bad for business and is definitely not allowed. No old flabby guy would ever want to see a photo of another old, flabby guy. It all makes perfect sense.

This post was edited

Pictures with genitals and only a part of a face will be deleted. Post a photo with your whole face or without genitals. Sometimes photos are deleted without any recognizable reason. Then try it again. I have no problems with my photos. And I am not young and no woman. :)
From my experience it is better to ignore the posts from a few member who always talk bad about this site.

This post was edited

Well that kinda goes against TNs first guideline on their upload page:

No headless shots allowed if genitals are shown, PARTIAL FACE must at least be shown

I had my face up to my nose showing. Maybe its not partial enough?!

This post was edited

My reading of the partial face is that it has to be recognisable. Not up to the nose like a nude Batman.Thats just how I interpret that rule though. I didnt make the rule.

But there are a lot of pictures with no face.

This post was edited

This is another one of my pet peeves with this site. A couple years ago I flagged quite a few of those photos as not meeting the community guidelines. I'm amazed at how many spread eagle and dick pics I see here....I'm no prude but let's try to keep our nude pictures tasteful and creative. :)

This post was edited

Sunluver 101 . Is your statement just now based on fact as you know it ... or are you being facetious ?? I cant tell .. :)

This post was edited

For me, the gallery is a waste of resources. I would rather see people doing things. Not just posing for the camera. I realize there are some pics like that in the gallery but not much. I guess I just don't have the patience to "thumb through" all the "poses to get to the pictures I find interesting.

This post was edited

Totally agree those arent really nudist or naturist photos they are just naked photos. Unfortunately thats what the trend is these days.

This post was edited

like a nude batman - lol lol

This post was edited

Hmm. So I joined this site yesterday as there were a few groups that looked interesting which I wanted to get involved with, and I just want want to share my personal perspective and joy for living a naturist lifestyle. There, I decided to upload a number of pictures of myself enjoying/ relaxing out in nature, including some shots which was only of the environment. All got removed after a couple hours.

Today, I got a notice that we're no longer allowed to post nude pictures until we're verified to be 18+, which could explain a lot. Anyway, I did send in my verification request yesterday, so I'll probably try again once I get fully verified.

update: ok, looks like my certification just got approved, not to see if my uploads will stay up.

This post was edited