Group Member Introductions

Hi everyone! Thank you for being part of this group so long during the pandemic. It seems as though things are opening up in the city and this could be a fantastic time to start getting to know each other and plan some cool nudist events.

Let's all post in this topic with the following information about ourselves so that we can all learn a little bit about everyone in the group. I'll start and each of you can follow.

FIRST NAME:
ANY PETS?
SOMETHING FUN OR UNIQUE ABOUT YOU:
AREA OF THE CITY (be as specific or broad as you are comfortable with).
FAVE ACTIVITY TO DO IN THE NUDE:
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A NUDIST?
WHAT NUDIST ACTIVITY ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO ATTEND IN THIS GROUP?
YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES (Optional):

All the best,
Matkai (your group admin)

This topic was edited
RE:Group Member Introductions

I'll start it off:

FIRST NAME: Matkai
OCCUPATION: I'm an actor/director and the co-founder of the Fearless streaming service (https://fearless.li)
ANY PETS? I have a cute, fat cat named Lady Mischief. She's a cuddly gem.
SOMETHING FUN OR UNIQUE ABOUT YOU: I created my first website when I was 8 years old.
AREA OF THE CITY (be as specific or broad as you are comfortable with): Downtown near Yonge & Dundas Square
FAVE ACTIVITY TO DO IN THE NUDE: Hiking
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A NUDIST? About 10 years.
WHAT NUDIST ACTIVITY ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO ATTEND IN THIS GROUP? I would love to attend some nude board games nights, nude beach days at Hanlans, nude hiking (if anyone knows of a good place), nude camping, nude events/party in someone's home (with drinking), Get-to-Know-You social events.
YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES (Optional): I'm @itsmatkai on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Likee.

Excited to hear from all of the rest of you.

This post was edited

Hi everyone! Thank you for being part of this group so long during the pandemic. It seems as though things are opening up in the city and this could be a fantastic time to start getting to know each other and plan some cool nudist events.Let's all post in this topic with the following information about ourselves so that we can all learn a little bit about everyone in the group. I'll start and each of you can follow.FIRST NAME: JamesOCCUPATION: Flaneur and DilletanteANY PETS? Virgil, he's a dog.SOMETHING FUN OR UNIQUE ABOUT YOU: I throw parties sometimes AREA OF THE CITY (be as specific or broad as you are comfortable with). Village/Dundas Square FAVE ACTIVITY TO DO IN THE NUDE: Group Movie Night HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A NUDIST? 10 yearsWHAT NUDIST ACTIVITY ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO ATTEND IN THIS GROUP? Get me outta the house. YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES (Optional): what's a media?All the best,Matkai (your group admin)

This post was edited

FIRST NAME: Graham
ANY PETS? nope
SOMETHING FUN OR UNIQUE ABOUT YOU: i like making wire trees (unfortunately not a nude activity)
AREA OF THE CITY (be as specific or broad as you are comfortable with).Waterloo
FAVE ACTIVITY TO DO IN THE NUDE: lookin forward to trying some
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A NUDIST? about a year
WHAT NUDIST ACTIVITY ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO ATTEND IN THIS GROUP? anything social to get out of the House
YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES (Optional):Skype Obmarg

This post was edited

FIRST NAME: Floyd
ANY PETS: Rescue dog hopefully soon (wait listed)
SOMETHING FUN OR UNIQUE ABOUT YOU: Im a great dancer
AREA OF THE CITY: Currently downtown (waterfront by the CN tower)
FAVE ACTIVITY TO DO IN THE NUDE: Yoga
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A NUDIST: officially since 2015
WHAT NUDIST ACTIVITY ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO ATTEND IN THIS GROUP: any hangouts with drinks and good fun Im down for then of course hanlans beach days in the summer
YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES (Optional):
Twitter & Snapchat @RickyNupian (18+)

This post was edited

Hey everyone! Not sure how I missed this intro thread :-)

Here goes.....

FIRST NAME: Dave
ANY PETS? Not at the moment (we had a dog)
SOMETHING FUN OR UNIQUE ABOUT YOU: hmmmm....I'm a total geek!!!
AREA OF THE CITY (be as specific or broad as you are comfortable with). Bathurst & Lake Shore area
FAVE ACTIVITY TO DO IN THE NUDE: beach, hang at home/video games
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A NUDIST? home nudist for 5+ years
WHAT NUDIST ACTIVITY ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO ATTEND IN THIS GROUP? any social gathering especially outdoors - let's kick this pandemic to the curb!
YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES (Optional): IG: daveintor Snap: daveinto

Hope to meet up soon!!
Dave

This post was edited