Toronto Nude Dudes

Roommate / room to rent

Hello . Looking for a room to rent / tomate close to downtown or not too long for commuting. DM back if you're looking for a nudist roommate . Cheers

Latest PostNo worries buddy
by tbone00 
Halloween Party this Fri Oct 27 for Gay & Bi...

This Fri Oct 27 is NAKED-ISH: Whoreoween. It's underwear or less halloween party for Gay & Bi Guys. Dress code is undies, jockstraps, nude, or a creative almost-naked costume. There will be cash prize for best costume. 10pm-3am (or potentially...

Latest Post
by  
BARE - Totally Naked Dance Party - Fri Oct 6

This Friday Oct 6, 2023 is BARE! BARE: The Totally Naked Dance Party for Gay & Bi Guys DJ: Luigi Romero Dance floor with DJ and a bar in the front. Darkroom for play in the back. 10pm-3am 238 Parliament St. $25 cash at door. Or pay less by getting...

Latest Post
by  
New Meetup Group for Upcoming Nude Events!

I've created a new group on Meetup.com where events will be posted. I encourage you all to join me over there and let's get together for some fun, nude times. Cheers, guys! https://meetup.com/toronto-nude-dudes

Nude dance party - Sunday, Sept 25

Heyo! I'm hosting an invite-only nude (or underwear) dance party at a local bar this Sunday from 8pm-midnight. The bar has allowed me to book it out privately so we will have the full space to ourselves. If you'd like to come, message me so...

Toronto 2-5 September

Hi fellas! My huzz and I are coming to Toronto the first weekend of September and would love to make nude connections to go out to Hanlan's Beach or whatever naked activities are happening that weekend. It's also my huzz's 30th birthday...

Latest Post
by  
Summer 2022 Nude Meetups

Hi guys, if any of you are willing to host a nude meetup this summer, drop the details in this thread and we can connect and hang out. Looking forward to meeting more of you.

Latest Post
by  
Group Member Introductions

Hi everyone! Thank you for being part of this group so long during the pandemic. It seems as though things are opening up in the city and this could be a fantastic time to start getting to know each other and plan some cool nudist events. Let's...

Nude Hang

Hey guys, Haven't hung out nude with a buddy in ages. I'm only in Toronto periodically these days but would love to connect with a buddy for a nude hang some time this Spring/Summer. Shoot me a DM if you're interested.

Latest Post
by  
Post COVID naked togetherness in Toronto

Hi folks. Can't wait until we can start to have naked fun together. Stay naked and safe!