A good outcome

During my first year as a student I was placed in lodgings as there was no room in a hall of residence. However, a few guys managed to rent flats (apartments) after a few weeks which was better. i hadn't had much luck finding anyone to share with when John suggested we split the rent on a small flat he had found. we got on well, but moved in different circles at college so hardly saw one another. He was often away and that that suited me fine as I could wander the flat naked most nights and often in the day. One particular Friday I had expected him to be away and as it was a very hot night I was glad I could be nude. After several great naked hours i went to bed at around midnight. But I woke around 2.00 am feeling very thirsty. I went through to the kitchen in the gloom of the moon through the window to get something from the fridge. Suddenly the kitchen light went and and there was John in his boxers and me stark naked. I decided just to just go for it and simply said 'hi I didn't think you were coming back'. He explained that his date had fallen through and had actually come in just after I had gone to bed. he too was after a cold drink. I passed him one and we both stood drinking and chatting. Him in boxers me nude. He behaved as if it was the most normal thing in the world and I was surprised how comfortable I felt, We both went off to our seperate bedrooms after about half an hour.
I wondered if he would say anything in the morning. i was up quite early and went for a shower. As usual when he was there i emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I heard him shout from the kitchen that there was some tea in the pot so I went through and there he was sat at the kitchen table absolutely naked. i dropped the towel and poured out the tea. he told me he had always wanted to try being nude in company but never dared. I said 'Hiya my nudist pal' we shook hands and laughed. After that we spent many happy times in the flat and on beaches and skinny dipping. he moved to holland and i have not seen him for years. I tried to persuade him to join TN but he would not. he lives with a partner who is a nudist but insists on privacy.

This topic was edited
RE:A good outcome

Love this story and how natural it flowed for you two.

This post was edited

Miss those days

This post was edited

Great story mate.

This post was edited