Caught Nude/Naked

Loire River spot in France

So my wife and I are on work/vacation in France. In preparation for the trip O went on nudist compass to find some spots to try and be naked. The wife was working and I had a free day. I went to a spot on the river that someone had placed a spot on...

Latest Post
by  
Naked.

Laying out in the sun yesterday. Neighbor picking up sticks came past the end of fence caught me. Didn't say anything. Changed my location All set in the future

Caught by Non-Nudist Co-Worker/Friend

I worked as a consultant for a company helping their AP department get stabilized on a new software system. During the project I shared a DropBox account with the AP Manager to transfer relevant files back and forth. All legit. During our time...

Caught by friends/acquaintances on TN

Has anyone been caught on TN by friends or acquaintances, someone who you know in real life but you didnt know was a nudist? Its only happened to me twice, and only faraway friends. Id love to discover someone I know on here!

Living your life or exhibitionist?

There have been several topics of discussion regarding this situation. Some say, it's a bit exhibitionist and others say it's just living your life and you should be able to do whatever you want in your home. This woman appears to be living...

Neighbor

Our neighbors to the left of us are an elderly couple that we sometimes invite over to get togethers/parties. They are really nice and many times help us with small things while we are away, like bringing our garbage cans back from the curb after...

Caught by unannounced visitors

Since we live naked almost always, we have had unannounced visitors come to the door while we're not dressed. We have something to slip on in the office just in case. Our daughters, S's IL and grandkids have all showed up unannounced and...

Can you retrieve packages from your front...

I posted this pic in the gallery. It reminded me of the fact that I routinely retrieve items, packages from our front door/porch and do so while naked. I stated in another post that our Ring doorbell has captured these times and most times, I've...

Upcoming dilemma

We currently own a home that was big enough when we moved here but is increasingly getting too big for us. The upside is that it's single story, has a lot of outside space for nude living, nude sunbathing and we have a pool and hot tub. We know...

Caught Vs Spotted?

Ive been nude all day. It was 67F this morning when I had my coffee coffee on back patio. Hung out for awhile and then needed to talk to a couple of contractors regarding ongoing or scheduled projects here on the house so went inside to the office...