Caught Nude/Naked

From bathroom to bedroom

I just remembered how I use to take a shower on the third floor of my house and always having to traverse to my bedroom on the second floor which meant going through the living room and dining room. I think it was at least once a week or more where...

Trail head parking lot

I finished a hard fought 5 mile trail run and was a walking rain forest when I got back to the trail head. The place was deserted, mine was the only car so I stripped naked and threw my wet shorts in the trunk knowing people could pull in at any...

Under the bridge

I got out of my car the other day as I drove over a bridge right along the side of the road I seen that I could go to the river below on a little Trail I parked across the street in a parking lot got my tripod put on my Kilt and my flip-flops and...

Nude at the Stream

I take a nude hike in the forest near my house almost every day then finish off with cooling in the stream. Although it is not sanctioned as clothing optional, I rarely see anyone. Yesterday, while lounging in the stream, enjoying the cool water...

I do food deliveries

I told this to a dude in DMs he said I should share in a group so ok here goes---- It does happen that sometime dudes answer door just in drawers and sometime even naked - like every so often - like peeking around the door and when they see just a...

Caught by mailman

Last weekend I was out in the back yard hosing off my deck at the pool as we get a lot of pollen here this time of year. When its warm I go naked in my yard a lot. So the mailman flies up the driveway very quickly and I know he had to see me but...

NEIGHBOR DUDE ACROSS THE ALLEYWAY

Was doing light renovation and painting an empty apartment with neighbor kid i hire - always working nude this kind of job - whoever i hire cool with it or join me - nice when they join in and this dude did so gr8. Across the alleyway like 15 feet...

Caught by a delivery man

A little over three years ago this happened to me at home in our back yard. I worked a 4 day week and was off every Friday. Hubby was still working so Friday was my chore day and when I got finished my relaxation time. We had never put n a pool...

Driving in the Outback

Last year my wife and I were driving through the Murchison Shire in outback Western Australia, we had not seen another vehicle for hours. The road became quite corrugated so I pulled up at a road side clearing to reduce tyre pressure. Of course...

Caught while out naked hiking

I was out for a walk up the Scottish hills with a couple of my nudist friends. We were naked hiking out on a remote location where its very unlikely to meet anyone else as its not one of the more popular routes. As we were walking along we could see...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy