Caught Nude/Naked

Caught by a neighbor.

It was around two in the morning and I was walking and sitting by the side of the house nude. I went pass the windows and then I sat down just inside my apartment door and an elderly neighbor came out and said she was checking because she saw a...

Nude Hiking

We do a lot of nude hiking (sometimes just topless depending on the area). We both love the feeling of being in the great outdoors nude. The places we go are public places so the chance of getting caught is always there. We are very careful because...

Caught while on naked night walk

Going for early morning naked night walks around our suburban neighborhood is something that I find incredibly exhilarating and have been doing for a few summers. I have been seen a couple of times and these encounters where pretty much non eventful...

Caught nude by a forest ranger

While living in Florida, a great nature retreat was to drive a few miles to a pristine crystal clear creek and skinny dip during the hot summer and breathe in the spicy aroma of the Sweet Bay trees. About 20 yrs ago I was just getting out of the...

Caught by mailman

Last weekend I was out in the back yard hosing off my deck at the pool as we get a lot of pollen here this time of year. When its warm I go naked in my yard a lot. So the mailman flies up the driveway very quickly and I know he had to see me but...

Always remember what day of the week it is.

My old cottage was perfect for the nudist lifestyle, I was able to walk out of my back door and then through the garden and into the woods. I had a woman who came in to clean for me, she was aware of my lifestyle and often joked that she would find...

Met my new neighbor

My backyard is private and I have a pool so I never worry about being naked out back. Usually especially when the sun is warm I tend to get an erection, and since it is up I like to play with it. One afternoon I was out back and I heard something by...

Bins /rubbish out

I live in uk , have been caught putting bins out nude , especially after dark, have done in day as well

Spotted by a builder

I like to relaxed on the patio with a coffee on the mornings I work from home. Last summer I was sat there naked chatting to friends on TN when I looked up and saw a builder who as working on an extension a few doors down starring at me. As a caught...

Caught in apartment complex hot tub

In college. I would use the hot tub at my apartment complex late at night, it was out by the pool in the middle of the complex, and no one else used it. One night, I slipped off my speedo in the hot tub , and then did it every time after that, but I...