RE:Caught by mailman

Since my last post a year ago, been seen by all our vendors/service (pool tech, pest control, lawn maintenance) guys. I've stopped even batting an eye at them coming around the corner of the backyard and us crossing paths. Pool guy is the only one still not making eye contact after seeing me. Our lawn and pest control guys will actually stop and talk with me. The pest control guy finally told me that our previous pest control tech alerted him to me/us. We had the previous tech for 14 years, but it wasn't until the last several years that he actually saw me/us naked.

Recently, we had someone come to the door either selling something or wanting us to sign something (maybe a petition). We were both naked in the office and these windows face directly out to the front porch and front door. He rang our doorbell. We responded, "no thanks!" He then rang it again. Again I said, "no thanks, not interested." He began saying something along the lines of "aren't you interested in ..." I said, "can't come to the door right now." Dude was relentless, so my wife said, "just answer the door like this and that'll teach him." So I did. He was taken aback at first but stood about 15 ft away. He gave me the once over about 3 times! hahaha I said to him, "now do you understand why I said we can't come to the door right now?" That's been the only time I've answered the door naked to someone that was not a nudist.

UPS, FedEx, USPS, I'm sure have seen me naked. I'm usually in the office when they drop off packages. I'll retrieve them naked and I'm sure as they drive away, they take a glimpse back at the porch and see me get the packages. If we lived out where I wanted us to live, they'd have to drive up a long driveway to get to our front door and there's no question they'd see me naked all the time.

This post was edited
RE:Caught by mailman

A couple of years ago I was in my garage naked when I turned around and saw a mail truck parked in front of my truck. About a second or two later, I was shocked to see a mail lady walking towards me with a package. From my position, the only thing I felt I could do to keep her from seeing my nudity was to walk towards her and keep the truck between us. It would have been obvious that I was topless but that wouldn't have been a problem. My issue came up when she attempted to walk around the truck to hand me the package and get me to sign for it. As she got almost to the rear corner, I said excuse me, you might want to stop right there unless you are okay with nudity. She stopped and said why, are you naked? I said yes I am. She said well let me stop right here and I'll put this box on the ground. We laughed and she handed me the clipboard over the top of my truck bed. I signed it, she thanked me, told me to have a good day and left.

There were a couple of things that made this so unexpected. First of all, it was a Sunday and we had never received mail on a Sunday as far as I knew. Second of all, I have a motion detector placed near the road that is supposed to ring in my garage when it detects motion. This time it did nothing!

There have been about 3 other times when I was either in my back yard or garage when someone delivered a package at my garage door and I didn't notice the package until they were either driving away or completely gone. Although I haven't had any issues, I wonder excactly how much they have seen and what they have told people.

This post was edited