Caught by mailman

Last weekend I was out in the back yard hosing off my deck at the pool as we get a lot of pollen here this time of year. When its warm I go naked in my yard a lot. So the mailman flies up the driveway very quickly and I know he had to see me but obviously didnt say anything. Just wondering if anyone has ever had any bad consequences from being caught nude by mailman, UPS, FedEx etc. ? Its not the first time Ive been caught by them.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by mailman

I guess it's the visitors' problem if you're on your own property and not going out of your way to flaunt your nudity. I think that the postman might slow down in future, or perhaps keep going at his usual speed if he enjoyed what he saw and hopes to catch you naked again.

This post was edited

Oh YES! Not the mail man because that is always put in my mail box on the street, but yes to the ones who need to ring the doorbell and get a signature for something we have ordered. I did ONLY ONCE AND I CERTAINLY REGRET IT! BUT THANK GOD IT WAS AN OLDER GUY WHO LAUGHED HIS HEAD OFF AND WE TALKED TOGETHER WHILE I WAS STILL NUDE! LUCKY ME!!! ALTHOUGH HE PROBABLY HAS A GREAT STORY TO TELL NOW! HAH!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

I have been caught naked by mailman, UPS and Fedex, but haven't had any bad experiences. If the guy looks too shocked, I have a towel handy

This post was edited

Our front door is solid glass so I get caught all the time. However, our FedEx delivery person is female and as a courtesy to her if I see the truck out front I will throw on a pair of shorts.

This post was edited

Just the meter reader years ago before they switched to the new auto reporting meters. I apologized, He said "Don't worry about it, you'd be surprised how many naked people I see in this line of work" ;-)

This post was edited

In Florida I had the same UPS driver and he saw me nude every delivery since I was nude at home all the time. He never cared, always smiled and was friendly. They are always in a rush to get all the deliveries done quickly so it was always fast interaction. Nudism is normal.

This post was edited

Just the meter reader years ago before they switched to the new auto reporting meters. I apologized, He said "Don't worry about it, you'd be surprised how many naked people I see in this line of work" ;-)

I got caught by a meter reader twice, No comments either time.

This post was edited

I guess it's the visitors' problem if you're on your own property and not going out of your way to flaunt your nudity. I think that the postman might slow down in future, or perhaps keep going at his usual speed if he enjoyed what he saw and hopes to catch you naked again.
I agree. :-)

This post was edited

Landscaper, once he changed our service day as he was leaving for vacation but did not tell me and I was floating in the pool. We have a sign that states beyond this point nude swimming or sunbathing may be occurring. So no surprise and he has seen that sign for over a year now.

This post was edited

I got caught by our pool guy once in an unusual place.
I was eating breakfast nude in the breakfast room which has direct access to the back yard.
The door was open but the screen was closed.
He came to the back door and started talking to me,

This post was edited