RE:Caught by mailman

UPS, Amazon, FedEx and USPS have all seen me nude and handed me packages in the yard. Our driveway is 500 feet long from the road, and we have a sign about half-way down saying we are clothing optional and listing our phone #. Only once in over 10 has anyone called and asked us to be dressed.

This post was edited

About 17 years ago I lived in a U shaped apartment building with a privacy fence in the open end in the front that had a clothing optional pool in the center courtyard. Since it was clothing optional I was always nude in the pool area. One time I was rinsing the bird crap off the pool deck and lounge chairs. The next thing I know, the mail lady walks by. She gave me a wave and continued to the room where the mailboxes were. I was kind of thinking should I cover up? Then I figured she had already seen me and did not seem to be offended so I continued rinsing off the deck. a few minutes later I hear "Excuse me" I turn around and she is leaning up against the fence. I thought she was going to scold me for remaining nude, but she just said "I just got this coke out of the machine and the top of it is dirty. Can you rinse it off for me? I said "Sure" and she handed me the can and I started rinsing of the top. After about a minute I handed it back to her. She thanked me and then I said " I am sorry for not covering up. She said " You don't have to apologize for being nude in front of me. Have a nice day." At that point she left to continue her rounds.
She seemed to really enjoy looking at my nude body and that made me feel good.

This post was edited

About 17 years ago I lived in a U shaped apartment building with a privacy fence in the open end in the front that had a clothing optional pool in the center courtyard. Since it was clothing optional I was always nude in the pool area. One time I was rinsing the bird crap off the pool deck and lounge chairs. The next thing I know, the mail lady walks by. She gave me a wave and continued to the room where the mailboxes were. I was kind of thinking should I cover up? Then I figured she had already seen me and did not seem to be offended so I continued rinsing off the deck. a few minutes later I hear "Excuse me" I turn around and she is leaning up against the fence. I thought she was going to scold me for remaining nude, but she just said "I just got this coke out of the machine and the top of it is dirty. Can you rinse it off for me? I said "Sure" and she handed me the can and I started rinsing of the top. After about a minute I handed it back to her. She thanked me and then I said " I am sorry for not covering up. She said " You don't have to apologize for being nude in front of me. Have a nice day." At that point she left to continue her rounds.She seemed to really enjoy looking at my nude body and that made me feel good.

Could residents be nude throughout the apartment complex or just around the pool?

This post was edited

Could residents be nude throughout the apartment complex or just around the pool?
Pretty much anywhere in the center courtyard was ok. My apartment was on the 2nd floor so I could not walk out my door without being seen by neighboring apartment buildings so they discouraged it.

This post was edited

Ive been getting caught a lot more lately. Y amazon drivers and mail person. Amazon is easy because I can track my package and know exactly when theyll be there. So I position myself in the yard somewhere that theyll see me when they pull up. I let them get a good look as Im slowly walking out of their view. Havent had any problems yet. I havent had any packages that require signature so they just drop package in the garage and leave.

This post was edited

Ive been getting caught a lot more lately. Y amazon drivers and mail person. Amazon is easy because I can track my package and know exactly when theyll be there. So I position myself in the yard somewhere that theyll see me when they pull up. I let them get a good look as Im slowly walking out of their view. Havent had any problems yet. I havent had any packages that require signature so they just drop package in the garage and leave.

This post was edited

At one time, there was a fact sheet on etiquette when dealing with the mailman. One if the bullets was "Don't answer the door in your underwear or a towel." While answering nude would satisfy this, I don't think that is what the Post Office had in mind.

This post was edited

When I worked for the cable Co I had to go into backyards to set levels and check cable tv boxes. You're right there's a lot of people who lay out nude in back yards. one lady just came over to me one day and asked what I was doing. she was completely nude very nice looking lady. I told her I was checking levels on the amp in her back yard as some problems had come up. She asked me if her being nude was a problem as she was going to go lay back down on her lounger. I told her not at all as I was also a nudist and would love to join her for a while but had to work. she stayed the whole time as I did my job even went in the house and came back to offer me a cold glass of water. I saw her many more times in my years working in that area She was always so nice and friendly.

Naked people are just so damned nice, aren't we??

This post was edited

Added a video to my profile where Amazon driver caught me ( I planned it) butt naked in my yard.

This post was edited

Added a video to my profile where Amazon driver caught me ( I planned it) butt naked in my yard.

Nice man. Where can one view this video?

This post was edited