Caught Nude/Naked

Caught by elderly lady neighbour

I was very brave one day a few months back decided to get fully naked and oil up and sunbathing in my garden my elder lady neighbour who is very beautiful she's late 60s hubby treats her terribly and sleeps behind her back she's told me fell...

Nature park walk

I used to go to the local nature park close to where I live, early in the morning when it is still quiet. One Sunday morning I was walking around naked as usual when I I heard something and when I looked it was a man walking his dog. I immediately...

Nude decorating

I was decorating my mother-in-law's bedroom no one was in so I got naked and was painting the wall when without warning my mother-in-law come home and she come straight in the room to see haw I was getting on!! I didn't know she was there...

Laundry

Years ago I was working shift work, was home doing chores and starting laundry. I had washer filling with water while I was sorting clothes. Was standing there nude involved in my chore when I hear a voice behind me. Turn and there stands my mother...

Mad River Madness

I was hiking along a trail by the Mad River, Mendocino, Calif. when I passed 2 young ladies on horseback who waved. Naturally, I waved back. It was a searing hot day. Upon reaching the junction of the river with the Pacific Ocean, I headed south...

Caught naked with my paper

It wasn't embarrassing for me but it was for the lady. It was early in the morn when I decided to walk to the end of lane to get my paper naked of course as it was early in the daylight morning hours. Just picked it up and was about to return to...

First time nude in this trail and got caught.

I usually go to this rail to take nude pics. This time, almost dusk, decided to take everything off and walk nude for a bit. I knew someone could walk by but you can cover up quick if you saw someone from far away. You can also hear the walking...

Yoga and MIL

We stayed with the MIL for a few months while our next home was being renovated. Her usual morning routine was coffee while chatting with my wife and checking her cell phone. She never ventured down to her basement until later in the day. Every...

Latest Post
by  
House cleaner

New milestone today! I was in the laundry room folding clothes (nude as usual) when I did not hear our house cleaner knocking at the front door. The door was unlocked so he let himself in and surprised me in the laundry room. Rather than grabbing a...

There Is Something That I Have To Laugh At,...

That is that the people who are going on some sort of nude walk, run, bicycle ride, stroll on a textile beach, taking the trash out, picking up the newspaper, et cetera, et cetera. That is that for the most part they seem to fall into one of two...