Caught by friends/acquaintances on TN

Has anyone been caught on TN by friends or acquaintances, someone who you know in real life but you didnt know was a nudist? Its only happened to me twice, and only faraway friends. Id love to discover someone I know on here!

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by friends/acquaintances on TN

It hasnt happened to me yet. It would be a treat to find something else in common with a friend, yes?

This post was edited

Years ago, I used to work for a well know package delivery company. I have found customers on here before. One fella, I delivered to the place that he worked but never to his house. And another couple I delivered to fairly regularly but I didn't discover them on the site until after I had switched delivery routes. Each time I messaged them and we shared a laugh. Small world!

This post was edited

Timing is everything

They all would have loved answering the door naked

This post was edited

Would definitely answer my door naked to you and be excited lol xxx message me inbox say hi xxxlove that wanna send you guys some naked video xxxx

This post was edited

Would definitely answer my door naked to you and be excited lol xxx message me inbox say hi xxxlove that wanna send you guys some naked video xxxx

This post was edited

Not happened till now. But wud be quite a good experience. Probably they wud join too !

This post was edited

A very good school friend from 40+ years ago is on this site - @nudeguy61 - we only recently discovered thatwe are both naturists

This post was edited

All those years wasted!

This post was edited

Not so much caught as we both recognized each other. We had worked at the same place for many years. We were both out at a local nudist resort. We stay in touch more now. We had both retired by that time so no big deal, just a chuckle.

This post was edited

No one here from TN.

It was no secret, at work, that I was a nudist. In the first couple of years, I made no bones about sleeping nude, getting up in the middle of the night and going to the head. After showers, I'd usually shave naked at the sinks and take my time getting into uniform at my locker. During my career, I worked many fire houses, both permanently and on overtime shifts. Always making it no secret that I was a nudist and slept nude.

I worked with many guys, and no one ever divulged that they too were nudists. Visting the beach one day and on a nude walk with my wife, I ran into another Captain from a neighboring station. We talked for several minutes and laughed at him for not saying anything to me, so we had more to talk about then fire department stuff.

Another guy I worked with quite often. He used to poke fun at me for always being naked. My wife and I were at our club, and he walked toward us on the pool deck. I got up from the lounge and we hugged. Hadn't seen him in quite some time. We laughed about him keeping it a secret while we worked together.

One more guy and his wife used to visit the same clothing optional hotel in Palm Springs, CA where we ran into each other many times. The first time I'd seen him, he just said, "ahhhh, you caught me!" This previous co-worker and I, with our wives, ran into one another all the time at this place.

It's too bad that these guys weren't more open about the fact that they were nudists or at least enjoying visiting these places and being nude. Some of those long shifts at the fire house would have been a lot more enjoyable.

This post was edited