Well I got caught at the camping trip

Well I just got back from the yearly camping trip with the guys . Lot of fun and laughter. But I was out throwing the ball for the dog away from camp. You know dont want anyone mad because he was running through their camp sites. Lol

So here I am away from everyone but close to the next campground site. Which was rented also ! So no one should have been there. I am sitting on the picnic table (aluminum, cold, hard bench) , well behind me I hear someone. Heres a man and woman pushing a baby carriage. With two dogs on leashes !

Oh crap ! Lol I didnt want to stand up for them to complain. Not to mention their dogs going after the ball ! Lol I can see that happening, baby flying as the dogs are running. So I just stayed seated and holding my dog for them to walk past the table. I never heard from the ranger ! Yeah !

But that was the second episode. The day before I had gone into town for supplies and came back. Well its early in the week so I got naked at the first gate. Opened and closed it after driving through. Well the next gate is closed and I get out of the pickup naked so I can open the next gate. For some reason it was locked ! Ok I will just walk into our campground naked. To get the combo to open the lock. Would you believe no one was there ! So heading back to the truck and I hear that sound of a garbage truck. And I was able to see from my position that it was next to my pickup. Well should I stay where I was and hide as it goes by. Or just go out there and let it be. Well I hide and waited for him to drive by and run to my truck. Oh my dog was with me the whole time. He was surprised that I could even run. Lol

This topic was edited
RE:Well I got caught at the camping trip

Good on you to push that envelop! I'm certain that most people really don't care about seeing anyone naked. As long as you're acting natural and not being lewd, they don't seem to give a damn. It's been my experience that, that is why our neighbors haven't called the cops on me/us.

We visited friends in AZ a few months ago. We stayed at a campground near their home. We had an end site, and the campground was sparsely occupied. I got up each morning to enjoy the warm early morning air. I stood outside the RV, walked around the coach as if to check on things, came back around to the door and noticed a guys on his phone in the parking lot in the adjacent maintenance yard of the campground. He looked over, waved and went right back to his phone. My first thought was that he was taking pics of me to show the management or cops. Three days later and no one banging on our RV door.

Glad it was a successful venture on your camping trip!

This post was edited

Well another reason I was not happy about being caught. Was it not my name on the rental agreement. So that would be someone else getting in trouble.

If it me then I will take the blame for losing our future rentals. But usually I will go camping to very remote places. Many times up to the Flagstaff Az. area, and down to Sycamore creek east of Phoenix Az.
Those areas are on national forest land. Not national forest campgrounds.

This post was edited

I can understand that for sure. I'm willing to take the risks if it's all on me. Regrettably, I've not been able to be naked on my "guys annual camping trips." I've gotten up in the middle of the night to water a bush. Other guys have been out doing the same and see me but these guys I used to work with, so they've seen me countless times. At camp, they don't seem bothered by my occasional nudity but to be nude all day, all the time, they wouldn't be comfortable. For such macho guys, they really are wimps! LOL

This post was edited

Lol, yeah thats a problem for them.

These guys are a lot more relaxed. Most are retired professionals. They needed me to show them how to camp

This post was edited

While I was working and for probably 30 years of my 32 on the fire department, a lot more guys knew I was a nudist than I thought. I slept nude at the firehouse from my first 24 hr shift until my last. Gave them all a laugh when I pulled my truck into the apparatus floor, packed my stuff in the truck, got in naked and waved and drove away. According to many of the guys I still see, I actually inspired some to sleep naked at the fire station, just like they do at home.

I think if I were to go on these camping trips with my core group of guys, they would not have a problem with me being nude as much as I wanted. One of the firefighters on my crew suggested we visit a hot springs oasis overnight. We no sooner got there, and I was naked and setting up camp. He watched me for about 2 minutes and then said, "oh what the hell," and got naked as well. It took him a few shots of whiskey to get up the nerve to go to the main hot pool where there were several nudes enjoying the hot spring water. After we left, the following day, he commented how great it was to do what we did and was going to return with his girlfriend. I don't think they ever did.

This post was edited

Just back from a road trip

I never did tell anyone at the city that I was a nudist. Most of the people were city stupid employees that I didnt want to be around. But congrats on getting at least one to try. El Dorado hot springs is one of my favorite places to go naked in the fall to spring. I am going to miss them, now that we moved away from Phoenix.

But we are installing a new hot tub in our new home. Can not wait to get caught by the neighbors. Lol. You all know that when you get out of the hot tub you are pretty high on the ladder or steps. Lol

This post was edited