Caught by new neighbor

I had been in hospital for a week following back surgery. I struck up a good friendship with one of my female nurses. She was very professional and took really good care of me. Shes probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Not bad looking, though not what you would call a raving beauty. During one of our conversations, we found out that she coincidentally had purchased the home across the alley from me.
I told her that if she ever wanted to come over, just come through the back gate and knock on the back door.
Anyway, I had been home from the hospital for several weeks and she had yet to come over. Then, one day, I was going out to the back patio to do some nude sunbathing. (By the way, Im always nude at home). I opened the back door to the patio and there she was. I had nothing to cover up with, so I apologized for her seeing me nude.
No problem, she said. Besides, Im a nurse and have seen lots of naked bodies, including yours. With that, I asked her to join me on the patio after she said there was no need for me to get dressed. We talked for a little while and told her about my being a nudist. Then she said, Well, since Ive seen you naked, its only fair you get to see me.
She quickly stripped down completely. She had a very nice body, average size boobs and was totally shaved. We sat there naked together for about an hour before she had to leave.
Nothing sexual happened, but she said she enjoyed hanging out naked with someone. Weve been having our naked times together a couple of times a week for two years now. Nothing sexual involved, just enjoying being naked together.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by new neighbor

Thats awesome!

This post was edited

I had been in hospital for a week following back surgery. I struck up a good friendship with one of my female nurses. She was very professional and took really good care of me. Shes probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Not bad looking, though not what you would call a raving beauty. During one of our conversations, we found out that she coincidentally had purchased the home across the alley from me.I told her that if she ever wanted to come over, just come through the back gate and knock on the back door.Anyway, I had been home from the hospital for several weeks and she had yet to come over. Then, one day, I was going out to the back patio to do some nude sunbathing. (By the way, Im always nude at home). I opened the back door to the patio and there she was. I had nothing to cover up with, so I apologized for her seeing me nude.No problem, she said. Besides, Im a nurse and have seen lots of naked bodies, including yours. With that, I asked her to join me on the patio after she said there was no need for me to get dressed. We talked for a little while and told her about my being a nudist. Then she said, Well, since Ive seen you naked, its only fair you get to see me.She quickly stripped down completely. She had a very nice body, average size boobs and was totally shaved. We sat there naked together for about an hour before she had to leave.Nothing sexual happened, but she said she enjoyed hanging out naked with someone. Weve been having our naked times together a couple of times a week for two years now. Nothing sexual involved, just enjoying being naked together.

That sounds great, wish i had such a great neighbour

This post was edited

Not quite the same but my neighbour, who has recently passed away, was very unwell and had home nurses attending his house every day or two in order to check his wounds & dressings & him generally. I was working at home (nude as I do often) and remembered I needed to put some rubbish in the bins, the bins were out on the street, it was around 9.30am on collection day. Anyway, I checked and knew all my neighbours were at work, their cars were gone, it was a beautiful day so I took my rubbish to my bins on the street and as I turned to walk back to my house I heard a cheery female voice say "good morning" and a second female voice jokingly say, "great day for it". All I could do was say, it certainly is and walk inside, thought maybe I should not engage them in conversation, I looked and saw they had grins on their faces.

My late wife was a nurse and regularly told me she had seen it all. I'm guessing these nurses have had many funny experiences, hopefully I have added to theirs.

This post was edited

What a great outcome.
I was caught several times by a neighbour when we first met a few year back. Shes a older lady and still pretty fit. Nudity has become a norm at hers ( she has a pool ) or at mine ( Im always naked through our long summers).
Shes been topless a few times with me.
When my late wife was with us I would sunbathe naked on the roof deck of our house then. We were connected to the neighbours house with a 1.6 m high wall for privacy. One time I sunbathing and a little horny so I was having a play when I heard the neighbours door open. Convinced she had seen me I rushed in to tell my wife who laughed and suggested our neighbour would be delighted to have seen .
It was years later after she had passed away and I had moved that I called in on my old neighbour and we ended up on her deck, drinking. I remembered that day and explained what had happened. She hadnt seen me and my wife was right she said, she would have loved to have done.
She jokingly suggested I strip if I liked being nude. When she fetched more beers from downstairs I thought I would go for it and surprise her. She returned and with a big smile passed me my beer her eyes never leaving my nudity haha.
She eventually asked if she could touch which I thought was bold of her which of course she could and did. She eventually striped too.
Our afternoon was soon interrupted by her new neighbours on my old deck who very much did catch us!

This post was edited

About 5 years ago, just prior to one Christmas my wife and I were sitting in our sunning area, I was naked, she was in shorts & T. It was a hot Friday night and we were having a G&T together, her drink of choice. We often did that on a hot night and talked about our grown up children and our plans for the future. At that stage there was only a post & wire farm fence behind our property as the land had not been developed but it was in the process. Then one of our soon to be new neighbours walk past and saw us, she was going to rescue our cat who she thought was caught in the fence . My wife walked to her and the woman was worried about looking in, my wife calmed her and said I was often out the back like that and hoped we had not upset her. The new neighbour was fine (although I have not seen her again) and that land has a new house built on it and we have a 2m high fence now. I have almost total seclusion now and work naked in the yard often, there is one area I can be seen from and I'll have a new neighbour soon ..... who knows there may be more to come.

This post was edited

That sounds like a great new neighbor and nude friend.

This post was edited