Caught Nude/Naked

House cleaner

New milestone today! I was in the laundry room folding clothes (nude as usual) when I did not hear our house cleaner knocking at the front door. The door was unlocked so he let himself in and surprised me in the laundry room. Rather than grabbing a...

There Is Something That I Have To Laugh At,...

That is that the people who are going on some sort of nude walk, run, bicycle ride, stroll on a textile beach, taking the trash out, picking up the newspaper, et cetera, et cetera. That is that for the most part they seem to fall into one of two...

Against the trend, my drive was noticed

Usually when driving my sedan with the windows down, everyone else, whether on the road or walking on the footpath (sidewalk) seems oblivious. Not today. I think I attracted attention twice! The first was a case of them noticing but not necessarily...

Caught in the back yard

Early last year (our Summer) before lockdown and work from home became the norm where I was living, I used to have a large part of my back yard no-one could see when the neighbours were at work. Id not yet met the new tenants next door, but they...

Latest Post
by  
My first clandestine night-time stroll

With warmer weather upon us deep downunder (Melbourne) and with me reading these daring stories on TN, I finally got around to taking a local night-time stroll wearing less than I'm supposed to. A large local park is not too far away and...

Meter Reader

So this morning I was taking advantage of the beautiful day and moved my weight bench out to the side yard to do my morning routine. Nude of course. I heard the gate open and jumped up, startled. It was the gas company representative who was there,...

A good outcome

During my first year as a student I was placed in lodgings as there was no room in a hall of residence. However, a few guys managed to rent flats (apartments) after a few weeks which was better. i hadn't had much luck finding anyone to share...

Butt texted nude photo!

Well I have been a nudist all my life. Frequently nude as a child, first outdoor nudity outdoor was when I was about 12-14 yo. Thats another story. Recently I visited Playalinda beach in Florida. Enjoying the day nude, i took serveral nude selfies...

At a chickee in Florida Bay

Every summer I spend a clothing free week in the Everglades National Park. Normally, I have the place to myself, because most people don't go there in Summer. On a trip in Florida Bay (part of the park), I was staying at a chickee. I was on the...

Just a walk in the woods

I try to walk at least 2 miles every morning. About a mile from my house there is an access road that runs through the woods between the entrance to our community and another road about a half mile away. This gave me the opportunity to take a daily...