RE:Caught while on naked night walk

I've never considered a locked park with penetrable defences! An intriguing option but not one where I can think of a local example. I think my best options remain walking tracks alongside water courses. Too many cameras in streets, let alone traffic.

This post was edited

Cool, I love the idea of being in a private park. A lot safer ! Congratulations

This post was edited

We don't have parks that close after dark. They are all public and wide open and are usually in high traffic areas. It wouldn't be a good idea to go for a walk in any of our local parks.

One of the possibilities is to live on a golf course and do some late night/early morning naked walks. There are lots of people that do that with their dogs at all hours, so not sure how safe it would be.

I do, however, go out front early in the morning or late at night and walk around out front. Our next-door neighbor and other neighbors have security cameras, so my wondering is limited. Wished we lived closer to these types of parks or closer to the beach for some late night, early morning naked walks.

This post was edited

Reading these stories makes me appreciate my property, though in city limits, is private enough to allow me to be outside in daylight in a large portions of it. . During dark/low light Ive walked the front side without issue and have walked almost the entire perimeter nude, at least where it is safe to talk in darkness without fear of injuring myself in thick wooded area. Fortunately I have a small trail thru the woods I can do in daylight.

This post was edited

By AndyDi:One of the possibilities is to live on a golf course and do some late night/early morning naked walks. There are lots of people that do that with their dogs at all hours, so not sure how safe it would be.

That one's a possibility for me, but I'm yet to try it for the same reason!

This post was edited