The old ladies next door

I am always naked at home, including in the kitchen, and I since I moved into my current apartment I started to have two old sisters as "direct viwers" neighbours, from their own kitchen site to mine.
As I only see them from neck to above I think they just couldn't see anything below my chest... We even say "good mornig" and wave to each other almost every day with me bare naked . I didn't suspect they could see anything...
Well, I was wrong...lol
And I only discovered it because they received another woman for cleaning service and the lady (at 40's, I think) simply freaked out when she saw me fully naked. So I put my shorts and a T-shirt and went to the ladies apartment to aplogise for what happend.
They received me laughing and very relaxed, we discuss the whole thing and they said they forgot to tell the cleaning lady about my possible nudity.
So they told me to relax and keep me in the nude as long as they enjoy to see me tha way and how naturally I feel naked. I must say that really don't remember to go to the kitchen with a bonner and they confirmed that, but one of the ladies even said it would not offend them because it's up to me, I was in my own home. So they said they even was courious how much the small peewee grows up or if it even does so...lol We laughed a lot!
Sice that event I was glad to show my naked body and wave to them knowing they could sse me. Even the cleaning lady ended up getting used to seeing me naked. I must say I was really enjoying this CFNM situation...
One day one of the ladies knocked at my door, I opened just a bit, hiding my nudity and asking if she wanted I wear my shorts. She said: "Relax, man! I would like you stay as you like to be!" So I've opened to get her inside my apartment. She entered and didn't look shy in anyway! I think it's important to understand this was the first time we were face to face with me bare naked in the same room!!!
We talk at the couch and with the time I felt a smooth arousing and had an erection... She smiled and said: "Look at that! Your little thing is alive!" And I apologise, she said I wouldn't. So we talk more and I offered a coffee, but she preferred a tea.
After that we all, me and the two ladies ended as good friends and we get coffee and tea together many times, here and in their place, they always clothed and me bare naked. I feel free to have erections or even touch mysel, but it's not allowed to touch any of them. or even they touch me...
I have to say that this arrangement is very good to me as it is to them, so we have this sexual tension, a kind of a never ending pleasure. We don't feel guilty or having any obligations. It is very light and respectful form of fetish, I think, for all of us.
We think about including more people in this arrangement...
But, until now, we had no more people than me, the two sisters and the cleaning lady at this enjoyable CFNM experience...

This topic was edited
RE:The old ladies next door

Yes great story and great it worked out.

This post was edited

Yes great story and great it worked out.

I think it works until now because we all respected each others limits.
Respect is always a key to any relationship, or even any good coexistence.

This post was edited

Your story managed to capture both likely reactions: quietly appreciate the serendipity and don't let on lest it not continue and just plain being shocked.

I suspect the old sisters may have been the former, not wanting to let on that they could see you in case you stopped. Of course now you both understand the others' position, it's even better!

This post was edited

being naked doesnt equal being sexual. why do guys post this sexual crap?

This post was edited

Certainly because not everyone thinks you're right...lol.

This post was edited

very nice story!!

This post was edited

If you think you have such a good story to tell here on this forum, then I can only imagine what your neighbor ladies are telling others. When it comes down to it, most people get stuck in their own little worlds, living with their sister or someone they married long ago who is no longer the person they fell in love with. We all need something a bit out of the ordinary to add spice to life, and your CFNM is a good example on the convention ice-breaker power that nudity provides. I also admire how you handled it with respect and no shame.

This post was edited

Is this for real? Sounds like a made up story

This post was edited

Is this for real? Sounds like a made up story

This post was edited

Dunno happen to me with my elder lady neighbour she caught me naked now joins me a lot getting naked and massaging one another great fun I gotta say lol Xxxmwahxx

This post was edited