RE:The old ladies next door

Why did you assume that the sisters couldn't see into your home? Is their place on a lower level than yours?

What exactly do you mean by touch yourself? Do you mean that you openly masturbate in front of them? Or are you simply "readjusting" yourself, or simply scratching an itch?

Was it something that you started on your own, or was it a request from one or both of the sisters?

I'm guessing that besides being in the sisters home nude, that you have also been over there nude while the housekeeper was there?

This post was edited

Is this for real? Sounds like a made up story

Maybe I would think it was made up if it wasn't happened to me...lol

This post was edited

While I agree with you that being nude doesn't automatically equal sex. But IF you check out not only the profiles of a LOT of "ladies" on here, you will see that they are OPENLY advertising for sex.

This post was edited

Is this for real? Sounds like a made up story

Keep in mind that the old saying "truth is often stranger than fiction." Just because a story is hard to believe doesn't mean that it is a work of fiction.

This post was edited

I enjoyed your story. Living in apartment has limits. Nice having neighbors that are nice. Most complain about the simple things.
Thats where I learned to be naked as soon as I got home from work. I mean those clothes started coming off as soon as I stepped in the door. Most of my curtains were open all the time. But never had anyone able to look in that I knew of.
Oh wait till you get a home. So much better for naked days. I dont care about the neighbors if they are looking in over the fence.

This post was edited

Great story. I enjoyed the read.
I have a few nude stories similar. Currently I get to spend nude time with my older neighbour and friend. It started with an invitation for a beer and a swim one hot summers day. I joking asked if and when the pool was open to naturists and after a short delay she replied. Now !
Still thinking it was a joke I wandered up wondering if I dare do it if it wasnt.
When I arrived she had only a towel wrapped round her and suggested I helped myself to a beer and enjoyed a swim while she took a shower. I laughed and mentioned I had nothing to wear. She replied she thought I was going to go naked, and went upstairs.
Okay then! ..I stripped of and walked to the fridge for the beer and admittedly felt a little horny as I walked by the bottom of the stairs towards the door. I heard a giggle and looked up to see my neighbour watching me from the stairs. With a smile she told me to enjoy my swim and shed be down shortly.
After the swim I sat in the sun naked enjoying the beer. When she joined me I stood to wrap a towel she handed me around my waist and she laughed as she thought it was a little late to be shy.
I have now joined her regularly for a swim and occasionally to sunbathe naked. She recently decided to join me nude in the pool and sit topless as we chatted.
As has been suggested in a previous post, the relationship and situation has been built on trust. Therefore I look forward to more fun times together :-)

This post was edited

See we can meet people naked. Its safe for both people.
I am sitting here at home thinking of our camping trips this year. I had put my signs out about nude campers ahead. But the people who were just a little way up the road. Asked if I would move the sign to include them. I would walk up to their camp nude. They stayed clothed. But they did not mind at all that I was not. We talked on and off for the 5 days camping. Great couple !
Even on the second trip camping they were there again. Oh it was nice to see them. Walking past their camp and waving as I was going on a nude hike.
You know that I wish life back home was as free as that was. Going over to the neighbors house free to be nude. Even just walking down the street with the dog.
The way life should be ! ! !

This post was edited

The way they saw me...

This post was edited

The way they saw me...

Do you have a full length window or glass door in your kitchen?

This post was edited

The way they saw me...Do you have a full length window or glass door in your kitchen?

My kitchen has this big door to an open area with a balcony. I hope you can figure it out!

I took a pic at this area recently and posted It here in TN.

https://cdn.truenudists.com/media/e/4/5/e4503d3bb2532728ddcd453de0099f350f5b8ee2.jpg

This post was edited