Caught Naked

It was in Indonesia, where I had just stepped out of a bar. I was also high and felt the urge to walk across to the beach that was 50 metres away. It was all resorts on the beach side. I saw a small pathway that went to the beach. It was 10 PM. I saw a small bush. I was just wanting to break free and skinny dip into the ocean. I removed all my clothes and left my spectacles along with it. Refreshing dip in the ocean. I must have moved some distance away in the sea. I came out naked and suddenly I only saw bright lights and resorts. I couldn't see better also since my specs were with my clothes. I went back to the sea to see if there was a dark spot I could spot. I found one spot and thought I had reached my bush. I went there and my clothes were not there. I was shocked. I walked a little nearby and all of a sudden party spotlights fell on me walking naked. 4 girls saw me and were laughing their guts out as they had their table near me. One wanted to zoom into take a shot of me naked. I said take it but not with my face. So she had a bum shot of me buck naked. I said I am near blind and needed help in finding my clothes. Then one of the girls took pity on me and searched around the bush and found my clothes. I was all along naked with them watching me and the girls were giggling. I was getting turned on and my exhibitionist instincts had the best feeling ever. I slowly wore my clothes, slippers and glasses and smiled at the European women who were still smiling at me.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught Naked

Oh that must have been fun and scary looking back at the beach. The girls were drinking also I hope.

This post was edited

I'm really careful about where i stash my clothes, both against pranksters and my memory. Yet to be caught out, much less with an audience!

This post was edited

I made a similar mistake. I too k my glasses off too and was surprised at the river current. I had to get out and walk in the open to find where I left them.

That same trip I was showering outdoors since t that is that way VW vans were built. Along came one fellow who got a good look. Others in his group were coming as well so I went into the van. One young lady took quite a while looking toward the van before she pedaled off.

This post was edited

I got several deer fly bites and scratches, one day free hiking, so I thought a dip in a cold stream near by would feel good. I drove nude over to it and jumped in. I then looked around and there was a guy setting on a stone watching me. He seen it all, so I just stay in the water until it was time to go. I then got out of the water, picked up my things, walked to truck, got dressed and drove home.

This post was edited

I got several deer fly bites and scratches, one day free hiking, so I thought a dip in a cold stream near by would feel good. I drove nude over to it and jumped in. I then looked around and there was a guy setting on a stone watching me. He seen it all, so I just stay in the water until it was time to go. I then got out of the water, picked up my things, walked to truck, got dressed and drove home.

This post was edited

I'm really careful about where i stash my clothes, both against pranksters and my memory. Yet to be caught out, much less with an audience!

Recently on Holiday on one of the Spanish islands, i used to walk a short distance from our bungalow, strip of my shorts and stash them under a bush and then go for a naked walk along the coast line, when coming back i couldnt find my shorts and ended up walking back across a busy road naked

This post was edited