Free Hiking Oops

In Northern Michigan there is a secluded beach on the shores of Lake Michigan in a state park. Getting to it from the parking lot requires a mile walk along the shoreline or through the woods on a marked trail. Each trek is enjoyable with distinct scenery. The forest hiking trail goes over a steep hill and has lots of curves. The farther away from the parking lot the less likely to run into other hikers. From the footprints it seems most people start the hike, go a few hundred yards and turn back. Once far enough away from the parking lot nudity is possible, yet a little risky. Between the quiet of the forest and the visibility it is usually easy to know when others are approaching. On one occasion I was coming up to the turn off to the trail to the beach. I was looking at the mile maker and not paying attention when three people came around a curve. They appeared to be a younger couple with one of their fathers. We were all surprised to run into each other. I quickly covered myself with the beach chair I had hanging from a shoulder strap. The woman had a smile on her face as we passed. That was the only time nude or clothed I encountered anyone on that trail.

This topic was edited
RE:Free Hiking Oops

I can relate. Nearby my house is a national seashore with paths and trails leading to the water. I had hiked this trail several times and never saw anyone there, I was always vigil about someone approaching, but was always alone. One extremely hot afternoon I trekked to the waters edge and was enjoying a nude dip all while people were down the beach from me(about 100 yards). I enjoyed my time at beach and needed to go home. I gathers what little I had with me and began my trek back to park lot and my car. Just as I left the shoreline there is a small hill with twists in the path. As I was walking I heard someone talking. As I had nowhere to go, I just kept walking and walked directly to a middle aged couple. I didnt have anything to cover up so I just smiled and said hello. Just then the man said hey wait a minute, and proceeded to tell me they are nudists too and often walk this trail nude too. The woman looked at me with a big smile as we talked. He said it was great seeing another nudist on the trail, but warned me of a group further back on the trail. That was why they werent nude. We spoke for a few minutes and the wife never took her eyes off me and her smile got bigger as my cock began to cum to life. I was excited being nude in front of clothed people and was growing as we spoke. I apologized and she said NO dont be dot you look great. The husband said no problem as well, so I relaxed a bit, and continued our conversation. We spoke about 20 min and the ladies smile never left her face. Anyway, I needed to leave before the group came up on us and we exchanged numbers and I proceeded back along the trail. I could hear the group but never came across them. I continued my walk to my car naked, got in and drove home nude edging all the way home. What a great experience.

This post was edited