RE:The old ladies next door

2 or 3 weeks ago. I sleep naked and stay naked in my house. Well my kitchen door has a window on the top half and the neighbor ladies could see right into my kitchen because their kitchen window is right across from my door and a bit higher. Basically looking right at my fridge and stove and when ever I pass this area or stand in front of the door they could see me. I don't think anything of it because they don't stand in their kitchen and wait to see me lol. So I thought, I came down to make coffee and have a pee. With all the kitchen lights on . Weeelll , there I was walking back and forth in front of the kitchen door and I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye from the neighbors kitchen window. I looked quickly but didn't see anything. So I carried on with my coffee making. Went to the fridge to get the creamer trying to find it in the mix of all the food . I turn around and look to my neighbors window and I see the neighbor lady standing in her window looking right at me AND SHE WAVED AT ME! LMFAO! Of course I waved back at her and continued making my cup of coffee lol. Now I know for sure that they look into my kitchen when ever they are in their kitchen lol. I'm still going to stay naked in my house and not cover up.Fast forward to last week. Doing the same thing making my coffee in the morning and I turn from the fridge and there she is waving at me again lol. I gave her a smile and a wave and went on making my coffee. Funny thing is they have never said anything to me about it except for the one time they caught me skinny dipping at night, the next day one of them called me Mr. Nudie.

There is a strong possibility that they can only see you from the waist up so there is nothing unusual in what they see.

This post was edited

We got a new paper boy and he would bounce the .paper off the porch on to the far side all the time ,and I would have go down the porch and run over to the opposite side one morning I was doint that turned around to go back in my neighbor across the street was out getting hers and and saw all I said morning to her and said wish he could aim better we both laught . Next day I came home she was out I went to say hi we were talking and I said sorry about the other morning she said it didn't bother her and smiled

This post was edited

That was very considerate of her. She sounds like the lady next door to us. I told her that we were nudist so I asked her if she would mind us sunbathing nude in our backyard. She had no problem with that. She's a kind person who always says hello when we see each other outside. We're not sure how our neighbors on our other side would feel as we've said little since they moved in 2 months after we did so for now it's a wait and see.

This post was edited

Wow, thats amazing story. Wow !

This post was edited