Caught Nude/Naked

Clean out week.

I've been working on cleaning out the members of my groups and groups I Mod or help Mod. Many, many that I've deleted have not logged on in months and years. Others are members of dozens of groups and haven't posted anything or...

From bathroom to bedroom

I just remembered how I use to take a shower on the third floor of my house and always having to traverse to my bedroom on the second floor which meant going through the living room and dining room. I think it was at least once a week or more where...

Nearly caught

I was nearly caught by woman postie , I was at front door putting up a plaque outside the door with my housecoat on I was screwing it up with my back to the gate when the postie come in and said heresyour mail so I turned round and my housecoat...

Mother in law

My mother in law who is in her 80s regularly visits us and usually stops for about a week or so. She knows we are both nudists but we do not go nude when she visits. One morning I was drying off after having a shower and my mother in law Pauline...

Caught by a stranger

Last summer, I was free hiking in our local state game area. The trail had not been mowed in several place and the prickly bush was bad. When I got back to the truck I was hot, scraped up and bitten by the deer flies and was thinking about the cool...

Well I got caught at the camping trip

Well I just got back from the yearly camping trip with the guys . Lot of fun and laughter. But I was out throwing the ball for the dog away from camp. You know dont want anyone mad because he was running through their camp sites. Lol So here I am...

Caught by new neighbor

I had been in hospital for a week following back surgery. I struck up a good friendship with one of my female nurses. She was very professional and took really good care of me. Shes probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Not bad looking, though not...

Caught several times by neighbour

Been sprung a number of times now by neighbours as I hang the washing out or retrieve the washing off the line naked of course. Neighbours drive past not sure what they think lol

Latest Post
by  
Caught showing

Hi I was ask to go and fix my nabiours hot water ,so I went up stairs to fix water after fixing I was just talking to nabiour when she turns round to me , you are showing me a bit , I said what ? so she leaned down and touched my wille which was...

Caught by a neighbor.

It was around two in the morning and I was walking and sitting by the side of the house nude. I went pass the windows and then I sat down just inside my apartment door and an elderly neighbor came out and said she was checking because she saw a...