Caught Nude/Naked

Driving in the Outback

Last year my wife and I were driving through the Murchison Shire in outback Western Australia, we had not seen another vehicle for hours. The road became quite corrugated so I pulled up at a road side clearing to reduce tyre pressure. Of course...

Caught while out naked hiking

I was out for a walk up the Scottish hills with a couple of my nudist friends. We were naked hiking out on a remote location where its very unlikely to meet anyone else as its not one of the more popular routes. As we were walking along we could see...

Free Hiking Oops

In Northern Michigan there is a secluded beach on the shores of Lake Michigan in a state park. Getting to it from the parking lot requires a mile walk along the shoreline or through the woods on a marked trail. Each trek is enjoyable with distinct...

Late nite stroll

Last week Thursday nite, not normally a nite for lots of folks up and out late. I woke suddenly around 1:30 AM. Not going back to sleep I figured Id go for a walk. I sleep nude so didnt purposely strip. Went out front door as quietly as I could. Our...

Caught in my open garage

I live in a cul de sac. I am retired and most of my neighbors work....my next door neighbor works from home. It was very hot one summer day and I decided to sit in my garage naked and enjoy the sauna like weather. I was drinking a beer with the...

Neighbors caught me nude.

I had the rare occasion of being the only one home this morning, with 7 people in the house it almost never happens, so I grabbed a cup of coffee and went in the back yard to check the garden. Our back yard is 6' privacy fence on 3 sides and a...

Caught a nude nudist?

What is so special to catch a nude nudist. That's just normal? Usually nudists are used to normal nudity or not?

Neighbour popped around to return something

I was enjoying a beautifully hot summers day last year (2021), when my neighbour decided to return something he'd borrowed. He's a good friend (Textile only and very Catholic) that I've known since I was about 10 years old. We have a...

On my open front porch

We had some sun and low 70s so I spent most of the day piddling about the yard, nude as always. I was sitting on the edge of my front porch trimming my toe nails and finger nails when three of my neighbors walked by. They stopped and one said, Hey...

Latest Post
by  
Caught by trucker

While parents still lived in Iowa, I drove back and forth along I-80 from Colorado. I like to drive in the nude during the summer, putting on gym shorts only at gas stations. I have a car with a sunroof that I usually keep open. Very few drivers...

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy