Neighbor

Our neighbors to the left of us are an elderly couple that we sometimes invite over to get togethers/parties. They are really nice and many times help us with small things while we are away, like bringing our garbage cans back from the curb after trash day so that it is not obvious we are away. One day, while I was cleaning the pool, he popped his head over to invite us to his super bowl party. He saw the pool brush pole while I was cleaning the pool and figured he would just talk with me then. I was fully naked like I ALWAYS am in my back yard. He was un-phased and we stood there and chatted for a couple minutes while I continued what I was doing. The next time we were over at his place, he joked about it, and said the next time he poked his head over he would make sure it was my wife there and not me. He said he goes in his back yard naked as well sometimes, but I think that was his way of just diffusing his anxiety over surprising me that way, but i told him it was no big deal.

This topic was edited
RE:Neighbor

We have a three-season room (unheated) attached to the back of our house. It has large windows on two sides. I keep my rowing machine in it because I like looking out the windows when I workout. Last spring, it was a warm day and it was warm in the three season room, so I decided to row naked, something I often do when the room temperature allo ws. I was about 3000 meters into my workout when I noticed something out the corner of my eye. It was my wife's friend and her husband who had decided to walk their dogs over to our house. They looked in the window and saw that I was naked. It was the husband who made a big deal of it, yelling "look, he's rowing naked." That caught my wife's attention and she came to the back door which is next to the three season room to find out about the commotion. Now when we see them socially, he always brings it up, no matter who else might be with us. My wife now knows why I think he's an idiot.

This post was edited
RE:Neighbor

Sad how sometimes people are stupid about life. But then there are those people who understand.
Our neighbors are like that, west are great and east ones are, well not very bright.

This post was edited