- We took one Bare Necessities cruise and were also disappointed with the dining room policy. I didn't understand the requirement for dressing for...
- I've done many things nude, but there are many I'd like to do. I've done the Spencer Tunick photoshoot, the WNBR, nude cruise, 5k races,...
- Sleeping naked is the only wat to sleep, I've been doing it for years as has my wife. AANR had a long article not too long ago about the...
- I quit wearing underwear when I started working from home during the pandemic. I just wore sweat pants if it was too cold, or nothing. I wore...
- 45 when nude is cold, regardless of your home. I never get acclimated to cold
- We were staying at Cypress Cove in Florida one December and when I awoke, I decided to go for a run around the grounds, nude. I went out and it was...
- rdrunningjoined a group
- Plus50 Nudists
For all nudists and naturists over 50 years old, who love to get in contact with people from their age. Live and enjoy your life! Blank, private and...
Been practicing naturism on and off for more than 30 years and have convinced the wife of the benefits. I began skinny dipping around age 11 and the boys swam naked in swimming class in 7th grade ( age 12). In hindsight, it was a good introduction to public nudity. Before Irma, we vacationed yearly in St. Martin and would spend many days at the beach along Club O (it's the closest thing to paradise). We have met lots of great folks there that are also nudists. We look for new nudist places to visit during trips we take. These have taken us to Hippie Hallow, Little Beach, Haulover to name a few. We have also stayed at Cypress Cove several times and have always enjoyed our stays there and have made new friends there. We made more new friends on the 2019 Bare Necessities cruise. We returned to St. Martin in February 2020, stayed in Orient Village and visited the former Club O beach daily. It was wonderful to return despite the ruins of the former Club O looming behind us. I have learned that it is far easier to make friends with nudists than to make nudists of your friends. I also have learned that most look down on this activity, so we generally don't discuss this aspect of our lives with our textile friends. I registered on this site by myself because I know the wife would never agree to the certification process, despite the claim that the nude photos would be destroyed. She also isn't into the social media thing, not on Facebook, etc.
Anonymous - 71
- 6' 0"
- Income Level
- Ask me
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Other couples who enjoy naturist vacations and can provide suggestions for other places to try out.
traveling, running, biking, swimming, trying new and different naturist locations, sampling new beers from microbreweries, working out in the buff, photography
I have very little time for movies.