Caught Nude/Naked

caught nude

we were on belongil beach at ... nude of course...and a very naked fellow walked straight up to my wife and said hello...one of her younger workmates. she was taken aback, but quickly gathered herself..after all, he was naked too...they chatted for...

Filming Nakedness

A few years ago, 80 nudists were invited to meet at 3am on the southern gold coast to film the last scene of a netflix series call "The End". We all got ready, had robes on and were taken down to the beach by mini van. they had gotten...

Latest Post
by  
Nude in the Rockies

Wasn't paying attention while on a hike in the Rockies. Came around a bend and right into three hikers coming in the other direction. Two guys and a girl. But it was okay. We nodded to each other and went on our way. No big deal.

Neighbour's gardener

I never wear clothes at home or in my garden during the warmer months. I have a fully enclosed plot of about an acre/3000m2 I have two accesses, one is double gates for a car, which are solid, and a small gate to the side for pedestrians. To get to...

Latest Post
by  
Backyard

I used to live in a house that had a backyard that was bordered by tall/established laurel hedges on the south and west sides and a tall wood fence on the north side. The east side of the backyard was obviously flanked by the house. There were no...

Caught by neighbour

I woke up one night about 2am bursting to pee, obvious middle of the night boner, there was no way I was getting my pee in the toilet, so went in the back garden, standing naked boner poking out having a pee, mid stream I turned to the right and...

Apartment cleaner

I lived in as penthouse apartment a while with a terrace. Occasionally the cleaner would see me sunbathing on it. This time though my gf messaged me from work to inform me she was extremely horny and that Id better be naked when she arrived. The...

Latest Post
by  
Naked on our street

We own a couple of cats. One of those cats decided to take on a snake a few years ago, and lost. But we spent a fortune having him saved and subsequently he resides only inside the house and whenever he manages a breakout there is a fugitive hunt...

Cleaning the Pool

Our block was originally much larger and some years ago was sub-divided resulting in a house behind ours and a driveway to that house that runs down our side boundary. We installed a pool around 15 years ago. Our pool is somewhat private with...