Caught by trucker

While parents still lived in Iowa, I drove back and forth along I-80 from Colorado. I like to drive in the nude during the summer, putting on gym shorts only at gas stations. I have a car with a sunroof that I usually keep open. Very few drivers actually look over at a passing car, or when they're passing, which surprised me. They keep their eyes on the road. With the sunroof, truckers have a pretty good view. I usually play with myself across the desolate stretch of Nebraska panhandle just to keep awake. One time, I was enjoying the ride and passing a semi while on cruise control, which means I was simply creeping past. When I was even with the driver, I had my right leg on the dash and my seat tilted back a little and was in mid-stroke when I heard a couple toots of the horn. I don't know if the driver was male or female, but it was quite exciting. I lingered until I finished to more toots and then drove on ahead. It was the first time I had been caught. I hope for more.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by trucker

I had a similar experience with a trucker a few years back. I was spied and he got a couple of his buddies to box me in and tossed a soaked roll of paper towels at my windshield. Be careful out there.
I still drive nude often though.

This post was edited